on 17 April 2012
I believe this book to have all the ingredients you need to live a healthier life. If you can stick to all the advice then no doubt you will feel better. I intend to have a go and try keep to this very good advice. I shall keep referring to the book as you need to keep reminding yourself not to fall back into bad ways. The most important thing the author keeps drumming home is to drink, keep sipping water as we sometimes forget we need this to keep us hydrated. And also diet and exercise comes into it but we don't even need to join a gym or do weight lifting when a nice walk in the park will suffice. I like this book as its NOT complicated and not too long - highly recommend. Thanks
on 10 May 2012
I picked out this book as I seem to be very tired constantly for no reason. I read the book over 3 days. It gave some very good suggestions around staying hydrated. It also talks about a lot of healthy tips, many of which everyone should be aware of. Having them pointed out, and being reminded that they can give you more energy was useful to me. I am on day 3 of the suggestions and I really hope they work.
on 22 April 2012
I read this book in a single sitting. I enjoyed it, it's an easy read!

Like most people, I've experienced those times when you just feel tired and dead on your feet. I think I've found the reason why this is so for me.

The advice the author gives is good, practical and realistic advice that anybody can begin almost right away. I'm sure this will help nicely.
on 12 August 2012
A great starting book for anyone who is looking for an optimum lifestyle or introduction to alternative therapies. An enjoyable easy read, reminding us a that a natural way of life is the way forward, including simple things such as eating patterns and focused breathing.
on 19 April 2012
FANTASTIC EASY READ!! really gripping, easy to understand and follow, I've gained some vital knowledge. Talented down to Earth author.
on 21 April 2012
This book has inspired me to make the small suggested lifestyle changes and even after a few days I already feel the benefits. The author talks alot of sense, mostly things we should already know but we ignore. The simple instructions are easy to follow, now its up to me to stay focussed and stick to the great advise. I highly recommend this book to anyone.
on 24 September 2014
The approach in this book is safe for anybody to use. It concentrates on preventative action, fixing what you may be doing to cause the fatigue rather than simply being told to take drugs/medicines/surgery etc. The advice is sound and we're advised to phase in the lifestyle changes over a few weeks. I'm feeling more alert during the days already, after less than a week, but I'd still like to take this further. A good book that I recommend.
on 6 January 2014
The author may know what he's writing about but really he is just saying drink more water.
I don't recommend this book.
on 8 May 2012
Common sense information probably find on web but guess usful to have in one place. Shame all references are as web pages as having difficulty accessing them.