Customer reviews

on 28 May 2013
I've watched several travel documentaries on India - but this is the first time I've seen anything devoted to the wildlife of India, apart from elephants! I never realised that India had such a hugely diverse range of wildlife - nor indeed that India has such an excellent record in conservation and in bringing almost extinct species back from the brink.

Well worth watching. The documentary does touch on the population of India, and the way the human population can conflict with the wildlife - and also the way human and wildlife can learn to live side by side.
on 17 June 2013
I watched this film and loved it so that I decided to buy the DVD. It encapsulates the beauty of wild India which I love because I grew up there and was first taken into the jungle at the age of six weeks when I first rode on an elephant. The habit continues to give me pleasure. India is undergoing such change and greedy corrupt people have little care about her wild places and sadly the government seems incapable of being strong enough to withstand there onslaughts and enticements. Indians and those who care should be heard about the need for the country to understand its responsibilities to all its beautiful wildlife, tigers, leopards, elephants, and indeed all the flora and fauna which make up the whole. They should understand they are custodians of the land and act accordingly. Watch the film and and enjoy it all. My three books talk of these places. [...]
on 9 August 2014
Great documentary. Beautiful pictures. India has amazing wildlife: tiger, lion, wolf, elephant, leopard
on 3 February 2015
I found this quite disappointing, it could have had more information on tigers in Indna
on 4 September 2014
Loved it yet again, I have been to India many times, as I love there Tigers.
on 26 September 2014
Good content, but some unnecessary and rather distracting graphics
on 7 September 2014
Brilliantly put together and scenery fab
on 24 May 2015
Bought as a gift and was well received
on 3 January 2017
Another hit wild series from NG
on 1 September 2014