on 27 November 2012
This particular stylus was recommended to me by a friend who had previously tried several others. It is a great accessory for my ipad and I use it daily. It is easy to hold and feels balanced in my hand. I have just ordered another to put in my husband's Christmas stocking. I only wish it came in different colours!
on 23 December 2012
This worked really well when I first had it but the rubber is now peelng off the ball tip. I have bought cheaper stylus tips than this from Griffin that have lasted longer.
on 15 September 2013
Arrived in good time and a good price. I wanted a stylus to try and keep the kids sticky fingers off my ipad and for use with some apps. The pen is a good weight and feels pretty strong, however it's not as long as a normal pen, I know it's in the dimensions in descriptions, but think its a little small. The stylus nib is good so far and have had no problems with it not registering on the key board or using in apps. Time will tell if this stylus will have similar problems as other users have, but generally I am happy with my purchase so far.
on 14 December 2013
I have tried cheaper versions but always come back to Griffin. It works well on touch screens, does not drag, good response and feels nice to use. Saves getting smears on the screen. I purchased mine from Total Digital Stores who I can highly recommend. It was a good competitive price, I received very quick delivery from them and item was really nicely packaged too.
on 12 February 2016
I unfortunately gave the wrong stars to this product (got them the wrong way around)! when I send in my acknowledgment of this stylus.
Having arthritis in my fingers I have found the stylus to be of immense help.
on 13 February 2017
This stylus is perhaps more expensive than some advertised but as with most things you get what you pay for. Comfortable to use and a good weght. The only thing I could wish for is that it had a jack plug lanyard but apart from that very satisfied.
on 1 January 2015
Just the right stylus I needed. I lost my last one. Great product. I was surprised that Amazon had the make I was looking for. However, that is the attitude of Amazon.

Its also very handy for my I-pod Touch as well as my phone.

Very strong and well worth the money.

Totally recommend it.
on 23 June 2014
Although a bit pricey compared with others, I did not appreciate how well this pen works until I tried others used by friends. "Writes" well and glides across the screen without sticking. I will have to order another for my hubby because he keeps pinching mine as his brand does not do the job. I use this on my iPad which has a bigger keyboard but my husband finds it useful on his smartphone keyboard. Maybe a more slimline point would be better for the smaller keyboard but he says it is a vast improvement on his fingers!
on 29 January 2018
a very practical item, happy customer.
on 16 April 2018
Does the job. Seems quite good quality.