on 14 January 2013
Product arrived quickly and was packed in a strong zip up bag which kept it nice and tidy. It was a Christmas pressent and much appreciated. The blanket is very thick and the colours vibrant. Fantastic value for money!
on 3 August 2013
I bought this as a blankey for my guest bed, and it's been fine for the spring/summer/fall months. Might want something a little thicker for the winter time.

The fleece is very soft, and really comfortable for sleeping/napping. Works great as an addition to a duvet, or just as a throw blanket. It's also very big, and easily covers my double bed with some to spare.

Overall I'm very happy. Looks great in my flat, and guests love it.
on 4 May 2015
I bought this because my husband need something warm but lightweight over his legs. It arrived before the date estimated and the quality is very good. So much so after 'trying it out' I ordered a second one for myself which again has been delivered before time. I would have no hesitation in recomending the product or company to friends.
on 2 August 2016
This is more of a soft light weight blanket than a throw as it is large enough to cover a double bed. It arrived very quickly, much earlier than the estimated time. The colours are vibrant. A good buy.
on 16 December 2014
Nice, thick material. Great quality, stitches don't look like they're not gonna hold. By far the best blanket I found on Amazon. Looks great with vibrant colours and keeps me warm in these cold days!

Update 27/11/2015: Just to give an update after one year of usage - I'm still very pleased with this banket. it's still in excellent condition albeit being heavily used, and it also easily survived the tumble drier.
on 22 April 2016
I don`t usually bother to write reviews, but will make an exception for this product.
It looks amazing on my sons bed, big enough to cover a double bed and tuck in, the quality is amazing, great value for money.
review image
on 24 January 2014
I bought this as a present for my son who loves the trendy design. Good quality, good size, lovely and soft and warm for winter. Efficient order and delivery service. Would recommend to all!
on 17 January 2015
Fantastic quality and value for money. These sell double the price at some places. Definitely a worthy purchase.
on 22 January 2014
Happy with this bedding looks well on the bed and a nice quality fabric. reasonably priced compared to some That I'd seen on the Internet
on 13 November 2014
Such good quality and way better than I thought it would be. Warm, cosy, colourful and ideal for any bedroom. Would highly recommend.