on 28 July 2016
Good old fashioned AA or AAA batteries are still a major player in our home, I have ordered these little cases so that I can stop having batteries lying loose particularly in my camera bag and my label machine pouch.

I have one of each colour: yellow, pink, blue, green and 1 transparent which I am quite pleased about as I can allocate 1 colour to one device, although saying that there is a good chance that I will be labelling them too, I can’t help myself!

Each unit holds either 4 AA or 4 AAA batteries neatly in grooved sections so they are not rolling about inside. All of mine open and close well, they snap into place and then release with just a small push on the catch.

As a lover of all things organisational I am extremely pleased with this purchase and I think they are great value for money.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on 10 February 2016
These are great - and very very cheap. I bought three lots of five hard plastic cases for £2.84 each, post free, and each lot were mixed colours (pink, green, blue, yellow, clear), which is useful. They are well-made, appear sturdy and are suitable to store either four AA or up to five AAA batteries. You can also clip cases together if you wish.

Perfect for carrying spare batteries in your pocket in case the ones in your flash gun or voice recorder should run out at an awkward time. Also for storing rechargeable batteries and sorting the charged from the uncharged.

These are a quarter of the price of some other battery cases but I see no reason to look at any others. They are just what I needed. The cases took several weeks to arrive from the Far East (Hong Kong or China, I guess), but still came well within the estimated period. I'm very satisfied.
VINE VOICEon 1 June 2013
These battery cases were swiftly delivered and I'm very pleased with them. To get 5 cases for this price is very good value and the quality isn't compromised by the low price. I received two green, two clear and one yellow case which you can link together if you wish using the snap fittings on the side of each box. The cases are easy to open and close and will hold 4 x AA or AAA cells and seem as though they will be very durable. I can't fault these neat battery cases at all. Recommended.
22 Comments| 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 30 December 2017
Bought these as I knew I would be travelling with my camera and wanted to be able to get through airport security easily without having to individually wrap my batteries. These worked well, kept all of the batteries separate ensuring they didn't accidentally lose charge, and protected them from bumps and bashes while in flight. I still use these to store my rechargeable batteries in between use. I would buy them again.
on 29 March 2017
Cases for batteries. The batteries fit nicely and don't rattle about in your pocket or bag, I keep charged batteries in them so I know which ones are 'cooked' and which ones need charging. I don't know if it is a problem with AA batteries but I have had the square ones explode when the contacts touch other batteries so it might be a good idea to keep all your batteries separated and neat and tidy. I like neat and tidy anyway so that's good for me!
on 18 December 2013
What did I like/dislike about the product?
Since the day I bought these cases, I've never had to look around for my batteries. They are now properly stored in these cases and stacked in a drawer to retrieve them when needed. Also, carrying batteries for my travel is so much easier now.

Why did I choose the rating?
Does the job
Good price

Who would I recommend the product to?
Anyone who owns batteries and wants to ensure they are available when you need them (almost everyone)
on 3 September 2015
Probably will need treating with care. I found pairs were linked together and it was fiddley to disconnect. I am just using them for tidying up my battery box.I usually buy the bargarin packs of batteries and end up with odd ones kicking around for ages - they can be stored in a more space saving way. Can also store my rechargeables - awaiting charge and recharged easily. I used to use bank coin bags, but then they closed my bank. progressed to wrapping in clingfilm, but that seemed wasteful. This lot will help me be tidy and efficient - in one small part of my life. Thank you.
on 25 January 2014
I would like to thank everybody that sent me an email to my request:. "Does it come from China"

I was overwhelmed with the replies and found myself not knowing what to do. So apologies if I made a "cock up".

I requested the cases (10)on 20th Jan and they arrived today 25th Jan. They must have had them in stock in the UK.

The replies to my "Does it come from China" gave them a glowing report and they were not wrong.

After this review I am requesting another 10. They are in my opinion impossible to "Knock" at this price.

Qh!! by the way, "very Good", is the finest accolade from a Yorkshire man, well!! a least this Yorkshire man.

I requested 10 more cases on the 25th Jan and they arrived by recorded delivery on the 1st February.
on 29 May 2014
These boxes hold 4 AA or AAA batteries which otherwise would roll around in the bottom of luggage, rucsacks, camera bags etc....and short out, discharge, catch fire etc.

I cannot rate getting plastic battery holders too highly. I have had another make before - and both are similar; polypropylene type plastic so very tough and unlikely to shatter.

these came in 2 different colours (3 of 1, 2 of another) and these boxes can clip together to hold 4x5=20 batteries if you want to put them in a drawer, toolbox etc... or just carry lots at once for energy hungry electrical kit.

I would certainly buy these ones again -they came quickly, look good, work well and were packaged OK
on 27 February 2015
These took almost a month to be shipped to my home address (package came from China) so by the time I actually got the package I didn't even remember that I had ordered these. But if you are not in a hurry these are definitely a bargain for the money although it would be nice to be able to choose the colours. The reason why I didn't give five stars is because some of the cases had little bit usage/worn marks on them (and no, I don't think those came during delivery) so the ones I received didn't look brand new. But honestly I can't really complain since the price was super cheap and these do what they promise.