on 12 January 2014
This is an excellent phone with amazing build quality and a great screen. The camera is very good and works well in dark conditions, which is useful for me as I go clubbing a lot! The screen is very sensitive and superior to my previous android phone. As a result, would definitely recommend this phone for people who want a change from android or apple!
on 19 November 2013
This is an excellent phone. I'm still working out how to use it because it's my first smartphone but so far so good {perhaps I should read the instructions}.
It feels really quite sturdy. This is my 4th Nokia and it is just as good as all the others.
I use it mostly for communication, emails, texts etc., Can't comment on gaming
on 22 January 2016
Broke my work mobile on Tuesday morning and replacement arrived Wednesday afternoon, fantastic service to get me up and running again without losing work 10/10...August 2016 battery failed and wouldn't hold charge at all but it lasted a few months till my own phone was back from having a new screen fitted.
on 4 May 2013
I really do like this phone. It's pretty sharp, and gives you a tablet and phone in one. Even the sound for music (without earphones or speakers) is pretty good, so I can bring it with me while I'm doing the housework. Only drawback is that I downloaded apps for my kids and they use it more than me :)
on 27 May 2013
Nokia Lumia 900 definitely met my expectations. Very good quality of hard- & software, the cameras are really good, and all the variety of apps you can get can make your life easier! I absolutely suggest this smart phone!
on 23 January 2013
my HTC OneX cracked it's glass when I accidently dropped it on the floor; since using the sim free Lumia 900 I enjoy better connection, longer battery life and a fresher interface....shame it's not compatible with win8
on 11 August 2013
Bought the phone to replace a faulty Samsung as I wanted a Windows phone not an android. Very happy with the Nokia but a little frustrated with Windows inability to use personal alarms for messages and missed calls.
on 24 July 2012
I decided to get this phone thinking it would offer a great user experience than my current iPhone4s. It seems everyone has an iPhone and wanted something different.

Don't get me wrong the phone itself in weight, feel and look a great. The tiles on the windows phone is second to none and updates instantly.
It was just sluglishly slow browsing experience. Which was a main seller to me being an 2100 band mobile. Also the clarity of the call was not great - remember I am comparing to the iPhone 4s, so if you are not used to an iPhone then this phone is pretty good.
Its just one of those things where Apple have spoilt us and nothing seems to compare... yet.

Note of warning that this phone is now half price in USA, thus Nokia are slashing prices - give it a little longer and get a bargain.
Remember that it will not update to Windows 8 when it is launched later this year.

Enjoy
11 Comment| 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 June 2013
This has to be one of the best pieces of kit on the market!. I am blown away by its ease of operation and the amount of different tasks it can undertake. I would recommend it to anyone!.
on 12 November 2014
Delivered as specidied.
Nokia Lumia 900 is not that good, maps do not work properly, emails on browser do not work ( cannot send gmails ). making and receiving calls works fine.