Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£0.99

on 20 November 2012
If you are considering buying this book and haven't read the first two I strongly suggest you do, you won't regret it.

I read the first two books in this trilogy back to back and when I finished the second book I was left wanting more, this was around a year ago. When I finished the second book there was some information on how to contact the author including details of his website. Upon viewing Richard's website and blog I noticed he was offering his readers an opportunity to read the third instalment to provide feedback and comments. I contacted Richard and he sent me the book the following day.

Wormhole is a thrilling conclusion that maintains the fast pace and blend of action, science and technology. Some reviewers have criticised Richard's "The Rho Agenda" trilogy for lack of accuracy and being aimed at teenagers. I work in the field of technology and I wish I was still a teenager but I thoroughly enjoyed this trilogy. Sometimes you just want a fast paced adventure that takes you away from your day to day world and transports you to a place where you can escape.

For me, Wormhole takes a darker turn as the main characters follow a path that leads them side of life that most of us are oblivious to. Making choices between family and the greater good brings an inevitable coming of age for Heather, Mark and Jennifer.

I eagerly await Richard's next books and I hope we have the chance to visit these characters again at some time in the future.
on 20 November 2012
This long awaited third book in the trilogy did not disappoint, I couldn't wait for the book to be delivered so downloaded to Kindle, it was exciting at the turn of every page, the characters developed as they got older all the questions in the first two books answered, although it does make you think and question the things we are told as we go through life thinking the information we given is the truth, should we believe what governments tell us, I really enjoyed all three books and would recommend them to all ages all three are page turners and now you can enjoy them all without the wait for each one to be released, can't wait to read some more from this author.
Shirley
on 10 November 2014
Well what can I say, this series was absolutely brilliant. Lets go back to the first book that I read by Richard Phillips 'Once Dead' It was ok but quite forgettable, except for one character Jack Gregory, I quite liked him. In my normal way of flitting from one book to another I needed something to read so I thought that I would give Jack another go, and wow what a ride. The series is excellent, Richard Phillips is a great story teller and his characters are easy to love or hate. Jack Gregory has got to be up there with the toughest, hardest, badass that I have ever come across. Every chapter leaves you wanting more and I finished the the whole series in less than a week. I was happy to always be surprised with the outcomes as the story progressed the the excellent finale. I will now devour the rest of the Jack Gregory collection.
Read this series.
on 30 March 2015
It's always a pleasure discovering a new writer, whose works I'll keep a look out for in future. This was great in terms of the science, the spy aspect, and politics. A really excellent read. Think of a cross between Greg Bear and Vince Flynn and you get the picture. This is first contact, but with a twist
VINE VOICEon 16 October 2012
Format: Paperback|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Wormhole continues the saga started with the Second Ship and followed up by Immune. This is the final part of what is for me a stunning adventure series in the very best of science fiction traditions. This is well written, fast paced and wholly believable writing. The characters are well presented and believable. You end up liking the good guys and hating the bad guys. The science is well presented and due to the background of the author is easily digested. This is a book that I will certainly read again and again, and look forward to more writing from Richard Phillips.
on 29 December 2012
I read all three books back to back, really enjoyed the journey, even filling in the wee small hours a few times.
I can recommend all three books. Please read in series order to follow the story.
I will be looking out for more books from this author
VINE VOICEon 26 October 2012
Format: Paperback|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I found this a much better piece of writing in almost every way than the previous volume in this trilogy. The text flows much better and it reads as though it was written for hardcore sci-fi fans, something I felt a lack of in 'Immune'. There is a real sense of pace throughout and the authors ratcheting up of the tension in the final denouement is extremely well done. Four and a half stars.
on 12 November 2015
Great read in a superficial kind of way. Quite pacey and very well written, I'm a stickler for spelling and grammar, if they can't be bothered producing a book properly I give them 1 star for effort if nothing else.

This story line and the characters all hang together well. Recommend it to anyone with a passing interest in slightly sci-fi, slightly far fetched stories for easy reading. Great for airports, journeys etc.
on 16 January 2016
3 books tells the gripping story of the Rho space ship...discovered by 3 teenagers...each book is a story in itself but they all need to be read to fully appreciate the effect! Loads of detail that is all based on science and fact (like the Big Bang theory) gives it all a realism to me. Not too sci fi..more Big Bang thriller...loved it and easy to read...not too heavy. Bought another set of books by same author. Would make a good film!
on 4 March 2016
Great story line of science fiction & an underlying love story. A brilliant fast moving plot, (sort of James Bond meets sc fi) not sure I always understood the tech bits but then physics was never my best subject. Hope there is a 4th book coming soon.