on 10 January 2013
I found that not knowing a lot about the Kindle Fire HD and how all of the functions worked, that this was an ideal book to download onto my Fire HD, It explains very comprehensively how to operate it in simple English terms, you can flick backwards and forwards to this book, when you are doing something else with your Fire HD, by simply touching the item and referring to a section you want. Found this to be very helpful.
on 7 November 2012
This is a great ebook for the Kindle Fire as it shows you how to do everything. I can download books and games and TV programmes and send emails and add photos and its all really easy. The Kindle Fire is a brilliant gadget that I have not been able to put down and this ebook makes it easy to learn.
0Comment| 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 3 January 2013
The best guide I have found to date. It covers most features in an appropriate level of detail. Photos show actions on Kindle screen..
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 28 October 2012
I've just received my brand new Kindle Fire HD and have found this book to be a lifesaver. It covers all the features in detail and has answered all my technical questions. I will keep it installed in my Kindle library and use it as a reference whenever I need it.
0Comment| 32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 15 November 2012
The Kindle Fire HD is intuitive to use but that only gets you so far. This guide shows how to use all its capabilities and answers a lot of questions without overcomplicating the tutorials with jargon. It would be nice if this was included in the box to help you when you are just getting going. Informative and good value.
on 29 December 2012
Does exactly what it says on the tin.
Book is free to borrow with Amazon prime.
I would recommend this book to New users of the kindle fire just gives you the tips you need to get going.
on 1 January 2013
Simple, clear and well written. Covers all angles and full of great tips. Really get to know your new fire hd quickly with this.
on 27 December 2012
Excellent guide to the kindle fire , easy to follow step by step user guide what more could be asked .Recommended
on 9 December 2012
I have the Kindle fire hd and thought that this guide may be helpful and give me a few extra tips. This book managed to do that reasonably well but it would benefit from a bit of updating as I think it was written before the Kindle fire hd came out, so when you read it you have to bear that in mind. Having said that, there is a lot of very good advice and hep in this guide and I would recommend buying it as a useful tool to help you get the best out of your Kindle fire whether it is the standard version or the hd version.
on 2 January 2013
I found this book very good ,with helpfully advice, I have read a couple and this was the most informative. Would recommend.