on 20 April 2012
i bought this for a hard case for my ipod touch and have the ipod in a zipped case inside this! keeps it very safe at work (im a tree surgeon!!) and loads of room for cables, a really good quality case, very good quality and looks really durable for any portable electric device! highly reccomended!
on 31 July 2013
nothing wrong with the product, but it is just too big for the small hard drive.

when I brought my protable hard drive, amazon suggested me to buy this one as well, so I did. the quality is good, but just the size is way to big for the hard drive I brought. wrong suggestion by amazon.
on 4 February 2013
I bought this to use as a cover for my external hard drive. The issue I had was the external hard drive had right angles and the cover was rounded so I couldn't use. However looking at the cover, I did really like it. Good materials used and great colour. If they had a bigger size I would have bought it!
on 4 July 2013
Excellent delivery well within delivery estimates
Does exactly as described
Protective case houses the 1Tb LaCie rough external hard drive with enough room for cables & san disks
Would recommend
on 21 February 2014
This case holds my harddrive and the usb 3.0 lead that accompanies it. It also has a secondary pouch which is very useful for carrying items such as memory sticks and headphones.
on 30 April 2013
Bought 6 of these and when I tried to put any of the drives in, pretty much had to force the zip closed - you could see the stitching pulling apart. Immediately returned.
on 18 January 2014
Does exactly what is says on the tin. However beware a different colour may come mine should of been black but was yellow didn't mind but some people might
on 2 April 2014
I am really plaesed with this case, it's tough and everything fits in well, and I got the colour i ordered so all in all brilliant buy.
on 29 March 2013
Perfect for my hdd, really spacy for additional cables and other stuff. Very pleased with the hard case and a bright design. Thank you
on 14 April 2013
My Icybox enclosure fitted very snugly inside and the colour is good.I would recommend to anyone.I bought 2 yellow and blue

See one answered question