Size: 5.5 UK Fitting|Colour: Pink|Change
Price:£7.45+ £0.95 shipping

on 26 May 2011
The shoes are really nice if you are searching for basic leather full sole ballet shoes. Unfortunately, the instructions to buy a number larger than your normal size are wrong. I wear 6uk size and ordered 7L C fitting but they were huge! I sent them back and I am waiting for the refund. Finally, I went to the Bloch shop and ended up buying these but in 5.5 C fitting!! So, my advice if you are 6size go for the 5.5! I would so much like to know it in advance and avoid the disappointment and having to go to the shop..
on 22 June 2013
Liked not having to sew in the elastic! I got the 6L C fitting. They are perfect. I am pretty much always a size 39 shoe (size 6) so just go for your regular size.
on 11 June 2015
Lovely soft leather ballet shoe, with pre-sewn elastic. My son is a size 10 shoe & I ordered size 11b. They are a comfortable fit with a bit of wiggle room at the toes. Nice quality as I would expect from Bloch
on 12 December 2010
The shoes are great - only downside is that I assumed they came under the usual ballet shoe sizing that you should buy a size up from your street size and they don't. Worthwhile knowing before you buy!
on 19 December 2013
We have gone through many pairs of ballet shoes over the last few years, and most have been replaced due to splits, frays and tears. We have always purchased the silky sort before, but this time I gave in and went for these despite preferring the silky look. They look stronger and still look as good as new after over two months of regular use. Wish we had switched a long time ago.

UPDATE: These ballet shoes are now around 5 months old and still going strong. The silky shoes we used to buy never ever lasted this long. Maybe we have just been unlucky in the past, but these shoes are demonstrating true value for money. When the time comes to replace them, I will be buying these again.

UPDATE: They are now 9 months old and despite regular use, are still as good as new. I am now about to order a new pair because I am pleased to say that my daughter has outgrown them! It makes a change from having to buy more to replace the silky ones that used to disintegrate long before she outgrew them!
on 14 April 2016
Daughter pleased with this purchase as described. Always a risk buying dance shoes online. She takes a size 4.5 in normal shoes after reading all the different reviews we went for size 4.5 c fitting which is perfect.
on 31 March 2015
I buy these every year for my growing daughter and pass on the old ones to someone else because there is still lots of wear in them. These are great ballet shoes, lovely soft leather and comfortable to wear. My daughter is just coming into a 31/2 shoe so I bought size 4. They fit great with some growing room so should last a while.
on 26 April 2016
After reading reviews about sizing up I bought size 8c for my 2.5yr old (she's uk Clark size 6g). It's a bit loose but she still wore to her first class. Then my friend showed me I could pull the bow at the top lightly and the fits even better. Good quality shoes. And it arrived earlier than expected.
on 2 October 2015
Very useful for exercise class and a good shoe to try before going for something more expensive. Comfortable and though slightly too wide for me the elastic strap kept them on well and there was flexibility in the soles.
on 10 May 2015
my granddaughter already had a pair of silver bloch 209 size 12b but needed pink for ballet display so i thought it would be safe to buy these but the pink 12b are much smaller than the silver 12b. will stick to buying ballet shoes locally or with easy/free returns in future