Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Blue|Change

on 6 December 2013
I use this in the spare bedroom for guests. It doesn’t slowly deflate, its been up for the last week with no issues. Its pretty comfy too. Would recommend if you need a cheap airbed. I've not tested it camping outdoors.
on 9 August 2013
I have had quite a few airbeds in the past which have not lastes long or sometimes ends up losing air while you sleep on it.
So far this airbed has stud up to the test for me, it was very comfortable, handy when you have guests over. Doesnt take long to blow up and very easy to fold away.
on 25 July 2013
Only used once so can't give 5 star rating as don't know how it will perform in future. During this first use for camping it remained inflated and comfortable for 3 nights. It appears to be well made.. I would recommend this product to others.
on 16 October 2013
This is a perfect replacement arrived very quickly. Works perfectly does what is said on the tin would defo use this supplier again and most definitely will. Great
on 26 August 2013
Bought for a festival, deflated during first night : ( dissappointed, waste of money, luckily the music festival made up for it!!
on 26 August 2016
As a Vacation Rental owner I need additional beds to accommodate large groups. Having a leaky air mattress deflate on a guest would be a nightmare for me. Having all ages of guests it is important that the mattresses be double high or 22" or about. Who wants to be inches off the floor? My requirements are; comfort, durability, ease of inflating and deflating, ease for user to control firmness and support, and storage. I have tried all of the air mattresses on the market, from inexpensive to high dollar, with and without built in pumps, low to high profiles. Before double high mattresses where on the market I would stack two mattresses on top of each other, well it was comfortable it had a tendency to walk off each other. Mattresses without built-in pumps would somehow need the adaptor that wasn't put back in my pump bag. If the pump was exposed my over zealous tenants would inevitably take it off to deflate the mattress and parts would often get lost or broken. I have enough different brands of mattresses that I can stack to the ceiling.

When I discovered Intex air mattresses my fears were put to rest. They have proven to be the most comfortable, inexpensive solution that outlasts the competition in durability and reliability. I have 10 twins and 2 Queens and every one of them is leak free and they are about 2 years old and I feel they are still reliable. They hold up to the ware and tare of extended use and various users. The pumps are encased so they can't be taken out or leak air, many external pumps I found would be the source for slow air leaks. I can inflate/deflate, and fold them easily to go back in their supplied tote bag. Many of my guests have been so impressed with their comfort, comparing them to a sleep number mattress; they have asked were they could buy one. The twins are large enough to accommodate tall and heavy guests, much to their surprise. I have one twin that has been inflated for over a year, with an occasional inflation maybe once a month. Our two labs and cat have claimed it for their own personal use, and guess what it has held up remarkably. We have taken it camping, all you need is a converter gadget that will allow you to plug into a 12v and you can use your car lighter to inflate it.

I highly recommend Intex air mattresses, for durability, versatility, reliability and most important they are inexpensive compared to other brands on the market
on 7 December 2013
The mattress had a hole even if it was the first time I opened it and I was obliged to repair it with a rubber patch. There were hair on the mattress which made me wonder if it was not used before.
on 20 January 2014
Good price quick delivery but started slowly deflating third night of use, not sure if I was unlucky with my purchase and bought the only faulty one so not sure if I will risk buying another one in future
on 20 October 2014
This was possibly one of the worst purchases in my entire life!

We needed an extra guest bed for a cousin to stay over the weekend and thought we'd get the cheapest one since it was such a short visit and we probably wouldn't use it again. Bad move!

You get what you pay for, and in this case it's ruined health. As soon as we opened the package, a horrible toxic VOC smell burst out the cheap, Chinese-made mattress. At first it was only bad to smell, but within a few minutes both my wife and I started to get itchy, painful throats from it. It was not even mild or tolerable; for the record I've endured some very high VOC paint and memory foam smells for months without it getting this bad, this was something else!

We decided to inflate and air the mattress out on our balcony for the rest of the day, to escape the smell and hopefully exhaust the smell but to no avail. When we brought the mattress in at night, it was as bad as ever and the painful throats came back within minutes of bringing it back. At this point we were out of options and thought about enduring it for the weekend, but it got so bad and painful that we literally had to deflate it and toss it out in the garbage, with the cousin coming in and sleeping in the sofa instead!

The worst part is that since I had to do the deflating etc., I took bigger whiffs of it than my wife, and my throat bothered me for days after getting rid of the toxic monstrosity, worsening into a bad cough and flu like symptoms which are only now subsiding as I write this 4 days later.

Things like this should not be allowed to be imported regardless of how cheap they are, they are clearly poisonous.

Do yourself a favour and spend a few extra quid rather than a few days in the sickbed.
on 6 October 2013
This bed is great quality, very comfortable and a perfect height if you have a pop up tent. It comes in handy if you want to sunbathe in the garden too!