on 25 May 2016
I've bought these masks over the past few years - replacing them every so often due to the elastic eventually giving way which is fine since the product is used every day all year round. However, since my most recent purchase, I have to query whether they are using the same quality material as before - the mask doesn't seem as soft as it used to be. I am also finding that the black dye from the mask is transferring to my pillowcases plus I've recently developed dry patches around my eyes! This leads me to question the quality of black dye used to make these eye masks. Overall, due to the decrease and in fact - harmful quality - of the eye mask, I feel it necessary to find another brand of sleep mask to use.
on 7 October 2015
I decided to try sleeping with a mask because there is always some light around me. Not a lot, but since I often wake up at night, I thought I might try it... And ... it works! With it, I sleep much better.
It is quite comfortable, you can easily adjust it.
I didn't have any issues with the nose area, I found it non obtrusive.
After about a week of usage, I have noticed a lot of wrinkles and dryness in my eye area. It took me some time to figure out that it can be connected to the mask (about one more week, what can I say, I didn't think of it). It seems that the inside of the mask is somehow taking moisture out of my eyes and makes me look older... It took me about a month after stopping using it to recover my eyes.

I think I will continue searching for the ideal mask because at least this experiment showed that using it improves sleep quality.
on 23 May 2015
Bought these for my holiday to Kili to help me sleep better in the tents at night. Having done the job well and returned back home I find myself using them pretty much every day to go to bed. I usually finish work at 2AM and usually wake up feeling groggy, probably due to the sun coming out earlier and earlier. I genuinely wake up feelimg refreshed wearing these.

In the summer or warmer days the gel is a fantastic inclusion and for me (someone who likes things as cool as possible) an instant relief.
on 30 May 2014
I've recently moved to an east facing flat and have been up with the lark more often that I really wanted to be, especially at weekends. I didn't fancy putting up blackout curtains so I thought I'd try a sleep mask. I wasn't at all sure how I would get on with something clinging to my face at night, but I've found that I'm hardly aware I've got this mask on. This design has two straps that are both adjustable which means that it can be as loose or as tight as you prefer. It also has two small foam pads that prevent light getting in around the nose and also help hold the back of the mask away from your face. This allows air to circulate so that it doesn't get too hot. The cool pack is a brilliant idea that I am looking forward to using in the summer and on the odd occasion that I get a migraine.
on 20 September 2014
I've only used it a couple of times as I couldn't get used to it. It makes my face hot and it's also too tight in the front. I can feel my eyelashes touching it which is very uncomfortable. Not all things are directly related to the product, but I couldn't stand he pressure on the back of my head. Specially if you have long hair!

In terms of isolation of the light I found it to be efficient, but the other negative factors puts me away from using it again.

If you can stand the hotness and the fact that your your eyes will have a tad pressure, maybe the product is for you.
on 10 April 2013
I had a problem staying asleep on summer mornings when the sun comes up early, as my bedroom curtains are quite lightweight. What to do? I could buy thicker linings for the curtains, but they are not cheap, and anyway when I'm finally awake I like sitting up in bed on weekends and reading or watching TV with a cuppa. Inspiration - a sleep mask! I tried putting it on when I went to bed, but invariably it slipped off or I pushed it off during the night. Now when I wake up early I pull the sleep mask out from under my pillow and put it on, in 5 minutes I'm asleep again until the alarm goes off. It's lightweight with two adjustable bands, so doesn't cause any pressure on my face or head. Highly recommended.
on 18 December 2017
Works if your desperate,and believe me........i was! Downside in summer,it gets too warm and irritating,so has opposite effect,lol. But i reckon all these products are the same,the gel thing? Whatever! If your a sentive type,then nothing will work,but if you want some sleep then i recommend this! It IS comfortable in my view
on 11 August 2014
Love this eye mask - the soft material (cotton?) on the inside is soothing and not too hot while the dual straps keep it locked against your head. I have a tendency during my sleep to knock the mask upwards so putting one of the straps beneath my ears and the other above stops that happening.

The cooling pack works...but is uncomfortable if the straps are too tight. Loosen the straps and it's great.

There are two foam strips that sit on top of your nose and block light from coming in underneath the mask, which is handy.
on 14 May 2014
I bought this because I often need to sleep during the day, not a lot one can say about it other than the sleep mask does what is meant to do lol - Though the added cool pack is a nice added bonus as I sometimes suffer from sinus headaches and have used the cool pack once which cools the eye area down nicely to help sooth sinus headaches.

The adjustable straps are great as I have bought a pair or 2 in the past, neither of which had this, and as I am a man - obviously the option to make the strap looser is great as I have had problems with the masks being way to tight in the past,

Overall, I would say - buy it!
on 6 February 2014
I bought this eye mask as I was frequently being woken by the sun light coming through the curtains into the bedroom which was disturbing my sleep during the summer months. This sleep mask blocks out almost 100% light, it has 2 small sponge cushions that sit just under the eyes, and has 2 elastic straps to hold it in place. It has improved my sleep - to the point where I now find it hard to wake up!!! I have used the cool gel pad as well which when we had the heatwave last summer was a real blessing in cooling my face. Would highly recommend this product.