Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now

Colour: Blanc|Change

When earphones are advertised with powerful bass that's what you expect but these fall a bit short on the bass , sure they're good enough but not a good as my old Sennheiser HD414 pair that I had in the 1970s. But for the price they're adequate and comfortable but I wish manufacturers wouldn't make spurious claims when they should be concentrating on value for money not pretending to provide performance they can't deliver. However that said they're still good value.
on 3 November 2015
Bought these as a present for my mum for Christmas, as I knew she loved Philips' products and her old pair of Over-Ear headphones had broken.
The price for the headphones is great for the quality of the product.
They aren't bulky or heavy, but provide full ear coverage with sound clarity and a balanced but incredible bass.
For the price, they are an excellent buy; I would definitely recommend!
on 17 February 2016
Very pleased with these headphones at this price, they appear substantial, are comfortable to wear and have reasonable sound reproduction, ideal for general use. You can't expect them to compare with £150+ Sennheiser's, but for wearing about the house or for the kids in the car I think they are very good value for money.
on 6 March 2014
These are excellent head phones. I like listening to rock and heavenly metal and the extra base is well good, the sound is more full than the minix speaker I use with my phone and I thought that was good. The volume does my music justice too. Used them whilst spending quality time with the misses... she can't hear my music and I can't hear her (tv programs :-P). Everyone's a winner
on 16 April 2016
These have lasted 9 months. Just looked to see if I can return these for a replacement as the left speaker has just failed. Apparently I could only return them for a month after buying. So useless now. I may get a replacement in Argos as they are very good at accepting returns.
on 15 February 2016
Used these only last night and the sound is as good as it was.

BTW: I am no audiophile, and I am guessing that if you are you would be looking at headphones that are in a different league to this, but for me these headphones sound good and are comfortable to wear for extended periods of time.
on 16 May 2016
We've had several pairs of these headphones and they seem to be the ones that stand up best to small children beating on them. The sound isn't fantastic but adequate, and as they're not designed for children there's no built-in sound limitation.
on 12 October 2015
Christ Almighty, didn't Philips used to make decent lasting products. These headphones lasted 3 and a half months, they began losing the sound a few weeks ago so this has been coming, they are no longer working. Utter junk, also uncomfortable to wear as they are tight on the head. The sound wasn't bad but that doesn't matter now does it....
22 Comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 26 January 2016
The only reason I am not giving 5 stars is because I haven't actually tried them myself and don't know what the sound is like. It was brought as a present for my teenage nephew and he absolutely loved it. The colour is great and the quality looked fab. Quick delivery and great price too.
on 3 January 2016
Excellent sound quality for the price paid! These were such good quality I bought another pair for my niece. We are both very impressed by the quality and also by how comfortable these are to wear. Best buy this year! Love philips products for listening to music!