Customer reviews

Colour: Blanc|Change

on 4 February 2014
I was looking for a pair of headphones I could use indoors (e.g. watching movies, listening to Spotify/iTunes) and I found these ones. When I tried them for the first time, I was very surprised by how good they were.

The sound is very clear, especially the bass, which is a plus.. and you can listen well to pretty much any kind of music. I tried listening to some Rage Against the Machine, Tool and Red Hot Chili Peppers, and although they sounded different compared to other standard headphones I previously owned (mainly because of the enhanced bass sound) they still sounded good.

I was very happy to find out that these were great when listening to hip hop. I listened to a couple of songs by Kendrick Lamar, and I was overjoyed when I was able to hear the instrumentals and the beats with clarity... for hip hop music lovers who don't have enough money for an expensive headphone and pay a lot of attention to beats and instrumentals, this is fantastic!

A few cons: I don't suggest using these while traveling, as they seem quite fragile. I don't suggest putting them in a bag, because they might break. Another con is that you can't fold them, hence they are not very practical (I use them only at home, so this doesn't really affect me). Also, the lack of a cushion on the headband might be an issue for some people.

Overall, these deserve a 4 out of 5, as I was genuinely surprised by the audio quality of these headphones. For this price and brand, these might be the best headphones you can find!
on 7 April 2014
I usually heard a lot music with my mp3 and I always put the headphones in all places, backpacks, handbags, under the bed, I use them for run...everywhere. I have had them for months and they're still working very well, the sounds is good, they're comfortable and the resistance is very good. I'm very happy with them, good sound quality and long life, perfect.
on 20 January 2015
Well-designed, light and comfortable, fit well, available in a range of colours, provide a particularly open, accurate, smooth sound, a delight to listen to in fact. I have to prise them back off the rest of my family when I want to use them!
on 18 January 2014
Got these for my 7 year old as part of his Christmas presents and they fit fine (they do fit an adult comfortably got purple ones for my daughter). He has worn them regularly since then and has never complained about them so for price etc they have been a hit. Only thing I would say is they are orange in colour.
on 23 August 2016
Thia headphones come in various colours. Quality wise its very good and sound wise its ok but i wouldnt say brilliant.
on 10 August 2014
This product was delivered quickly, the colour matched the picture. All over really pleased with my purchase.
The one downside is that the wire is barely long enough to reach to my bag (hip level, I'm 5'5"). I expected it to be longer, not sure it would work for me if I were taller.
on 16 February 2015
santa delivered these and my 8 yr old girl and she loves them - and so do i, as much as i like pop music and katy perry, its nice not to hear it every now and again ;P
on 6 April 2016
Just placed order yesterday at noon, arrived today at noon. Very happy with the product. Looks exactly like picture.
review image
on 19 August 2017
Great buy.
Don't have to plug them in to get people to ignore you because your listening
on 23 June 2017
Good quality headphones that provide nice sound and the couloir also suits my style.