Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.29

on 28 May 2012
I loved this series, it's different concept made for interesting situations and great reading. I loved the couple and all of the characters used to tell the story.

I am far from a 'young adult' being 73 but I really loved reading the first three books bought at a discounted price offer and couldn't wait to purchase subsequent books in the series. They are a great read no matter what your age if you like a little (or a lot) of paranormal in your reading. I have recommended them to several young adults too who enjoyed the Harry Potter or Twilight series.

Since buying my Kindle I have tried many authors and books that I would not have otherwise entertained and I am so glad that I did because I have discovered new genres that I had not tried previously. Can't wait to find more from this author.

I haven't told any of the details of the story as I believe that a review should reflect your enjoyment or dislike of a book. I don't want to read the entire story from someone else's point of view. I wouldn't need to purchase the book if I did.
on 2 November 2012
I enjoyed this series, it was easy reading, but by the final book I was ready for the end. Some parts have poor grammar that I believe should have been picked up by the editor, with some interesting spelling errors as well. I also bought The Promise because I had to know how the series ended! They were worth the money as I bought the series at a reduced price on my Kindle.
on 12 June 2012
Absolutely loved this and was an added bonus of getting the first 3 of the series in one download at a fantastic price and after reading couldn't wait to download the 4th in the series.

You can't help but fall in love with the characters but especially Laylen.

Jessica Sorenson is an amazing author and I have also gone on the read her first 2 books within her Darkness series and am definately a fan of hers.

Just waiting for the next series to be released 30th June
on 1 July 2013
Not a book thats overly amazing, but its a really nice read, some parts did really work amazingly. I don't think people should be so critical because despite its not being out of this world, it's certainly interesting and keeps you wanting that little bit more. I liked the style of chapters as they were short or long depending on the pace or what was happening.

It's not a waste of money at all, just try to enjoy it it's worth it.
on 29 December 2012
I stumbled across the Darkness Falls series by accident and have been totally smitten with Jessica Sorenson since. Totally fantastic writer who captures your imagination within the first few pages of each and every book. I read all of the Darkness Falls and Fallen Star series' in a matter of days and I am eagerly awaiting her next book. Thoroughly recommend these books!
on 5 November 2012
It was something totally different from my usual books but I enjoyed it very much and went on to read more of Jessica's books. It was an unusual form of escapism.
on 24 December 2012
Loved these books - Didn't want to put them down. Only for the sci-fi minded allthough i think the story could have been told in less volumes.
on 6 October 2012
I've read them all and I'm still waiting for the next one, I love them! Worth the tiny cost any day!
on 29 March 2016
Fantastic series of books so much so that I have now brought the next series of the follow on from these books can't wait
on 25 January 2013
i had seen the revews for fallen star and they were brill went to buy this one and i have to WAIT i am discuted