on 1 January 2013
A fun app and very addictive but difficult to play multiple keys on such a small keyboard would also be fun to add some modern tunes
This is every help full if you want to Learn how to play the piano. It has helped my and my daughter to at the piano.
on 12 December 2012
i am spending quite a long time on this, it is quite addictive, it is good fun for all, young and older
on 20 September 2012
A challenging game that's entertaining and you can get good results with a bit of determination. Provides a good quantity of music with more available to download. Would be nice of you could compose and store your own tunes and turn off the notes prompt.
on 28 August 2013
I absolutely love the panio master so addictive. Some easy some not so easy. Still not managed to get top marks in them all. This product is suitable for adults and kids. One can spend hours trying to achieve the grade. Would recommend this product. Great entertainment.
on 4 December 2012
I really like this, I wouldn't say you'll learn from it but I like they style and the relatively large selection of songs available.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 19 September 2012
Never could play the piano, still can't but it's great fun trying! Simple basic fun that has put a smile on my misarable old face!
on 18 August 2015
Rubbish.
I was hoping to play for instance:
Take me to church
Happy
Mad world
Lean on and, and so on.
Instead there is merry Christmas and a bunch of song I have never heard of!
In my opinion, don't buy it.
on 28 November 2013
This app is brilliant! With 2 musicians in the family (not me!) - It's great that I can play a 'tune' and annoy them at the same time! They both had a go too - hilarious! You must buy this - 'such fun!'.
on 9 February 2015
I loved this app until I came back to play it again " NO SOUND " the only way to fix this is to clear the cache, a bit of a pollaver every time you use this app. Please fix this problem.