Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New album - Matt Terry Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 1 January 2015
used this app twice and i was really e joying it. sudde ly stopped working. really annoyed.
on 24 July 2017
Another flawed piano app.
on 11 November 2017
Didn’t work
on 10 May 2015
I love it!
VINE VOICEon 23 April 2013
Oh dear! I love this app! I did play the piano once, but this app shows me how long ago that was. All your favourite classic tunes, all you have to do is presss the right key at the right time. Easy enough, eh? No! It's so much harder than you think! You need to get the timing right, and sometimes you need to press more than one note at a time! Brilliant entertainment, the sort of thing to while away time when you have to wait in your car for something or other. (Don't try it in public, you will make people want to hit you - only use with earphones!). I don't think you would like it if you are not already a pianist, but that might just be me.
on 24 February 2013
You can make it as hard or easy as you like.
Being able to change the number and so the size of the keys makes it more adaptable.
It makes me think of the old stylophone but much more versatile.
Suits all ages. Well worth the upgrades.
on 29 September 2012
This is a really simple app which let's you play along to a variety of simple and some difficult melodies. A range of melodies are included with the option to download more.

For each melodie, there are a range of difficulty setting that make this accessible to all, but challenging for thoes who can. On occasion it can be easier to play the intermediate version than the simple version, where the melodies can be slower than you remember.

Negatives are few and far between. It is worth noting that where melodies need to use a wide rage of keys, bigger than the screen can offer, the screen has to pan left and right. This makes it tricky to press the right keys quickly when they are moving! Frustrating, but not sure of how else to account for the limited number of keys you can fit on a screen. It also would have been useful for multiple users to be able to keep track of different scores on the leaderboard, or perhaps a two player mode on different devices... lots of room for improvements still.

All in all, there is a lot of fun to be had from this app and I would highly recomend it!
on 22 May 2013
Wow it's so good. I love this app I've learned nearly all of them that £1.99 will be worth spending trust me. Thank you for reading my opinion .Xx :-)
on 26 December 2013
Bought this and enjoyed it but suddenly there is no sound and no way to correct this. Not much use for a music app!!! So I would have to say somewhat disappointing....
on 3 April 2013
I can't play piano but with this app I'm playing Bach, Chopin with ease. Good mixture of easy and hard pieces. My kids love it too!!! For those sceptics, there is free version to try but I guarantee once you start playing, you'll want the full version.