on 31 May 2012
Easy to set-up and operate. I can now talk safely when I'm driving my car rather than reaching for my phone which is dangerous and illegal anyway! I don't need to switch it off when I leave my car as it disconnects automatically. I have been using it for weeks now and haven't needed to recharge yet. Highly recommended.
on 31 May 2013
Does what it says on the pack.
Sound quality really good. Easy to connect, & set up, not fiddly to use ..really good item
on 30 June 2012
This is a brilliant product easy to set up and use, loud and clear, battery life between charges is good.
on 18 October 2012
I know nothing about bluetooth devices and am not particulary IT Savvy, but within 30 seconds had this hooked up in the car and paired with my Blackberry 9630. Can't comment on reliability etc , but so far and excellent buy.
on 30 October 2015
Disappointing product. It's cheap and you can tell by the performance. The microphone isn't good enough and I frequently had to speak a lot louder or shout to be heard by the other side and it occasionally lost Bluetooth connection with my phone (although then reconnected straight away)

I've since replaced this with another product.

Not everything that is cheap is poor quality (I've found plenty of great deals on here!) but in this case it really is a case that you get what you pay for.
on 5 September 2012
I thought this was the most simple and effective product for what I was looking for. It was also pretty much the cheapest, but had so many good reviews itself that I felt it had to be what I needed. It arrived quickly, and worked out of the box. No problems!
on 7 September 2012
What price safety. This well made piece of kit is easy to use, convenient as can be easily moved between vehicles and supports two phones.
on 16 November 2012
Bought this as borrowing a car - my own car has bluetooth built in - so didn't want to spend much. Was incredibly easy to set up and use. Very happy with product
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 31 August 2012
This Bluetooth gadget provides a first class hands-free solution for Bluetooth enabled mobile phones supporting the HSP and HFP Bluetooth profiles. The performance quality has been attested by numerous 5-star ratings and I am part of that big crowd.

The following is a wish-list rather than a criticism.

Recently I wanted to use a satnav on my smartphone while driving abroad (to my amazement a well known car rental company charges satnav rental comparable to a price for a new satnav!) so I needed a wireless amplifier that boosts the audio (as the audio from my smartphone speaker gets swamped by the ambient noise from the car). Woundn't it be great if this hands-free speaker also supported the A2DP Bluetooth profile? Unfortunately it doesn't and therefore doesn't work as a wireless speaker (only works when the phone is in operation). I have nothing negative against this gadget for not supporting A2DP but if it did (simultaneous HSP/HFP and A2DP) then it would be a 'killer gadget' as it can reach out for more customers.

As things stand, my need was met by another gadget that implements the A2DP (and yes not HSP/HFP) - the Veho VSS-006-360BT Portable 360 Bluetooth Speaker for iPhone/Phones/Laptops/Netbooks/Bluetooth devices. I hope will soon see a similar gadget that integrates handsfree speakerphone and wireless speaker. The technology already exists with integrated GPS in up-market cars (such as Audi, Nissan Qashqai+2, etc).
on 3 September 2012
I purchased this product because the previous one was NOT up to the task. I have had it at least 2 weeks and have not rechaarged the battery, the product itself is very good, once on is easy to use and can hear the other caller well and clear. would recommend to a friend to buy. kevin