Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Alice Cooper Shop now Fitbit

Customer reviews

Colour: Pink|Change

on 27 March 2016
Really happy with this purchase! so far I'vbe had absolutely no trouble with these at all. Came very quickly (about 2-3 days) in good,solid packaging. Works very well and I believe the sound quality is very good. I love the fact that I can fold this away to put in my back and also detach the wire. The only reason I put 4 stars and not 5, Is that I feel like these may be slightly delicate (due to the folding feature) and should be taken care of, additionaly the remote did not work with my phone (an android) but thats not a major issue. Overall I absolutely love these and think they're the perfect fashion statement/ functional headphones I've bought- and for such a cheap price!
review image review image review image
on 28 July 2017
These headphones are wonderful. I lost my last pair and when I saw these on Amazon I just had to order another pair. I ordered the red ones because they were £5.00 cheaper than the black ones and at 62 years of age it is the quality of the headphones and the price that they cost that I judge the product on and not the colour. I couldn't be happier than using these. They fold up into next to nothing (just right for my coat pocket) when I am not listening and fit really comfortable when I am listening. Nice and lightweight and when using with the phone you can even answer and talk using the buttons on the cable. I am even thinking of getting another pair so that I can put them in my laptop bag so that I am never without a pair. The sound is really clear when listening to my books and still nice and clear, without too much bass, when listening to music. A great buy.
on 12 April 2017
Great headphones, brilliant for the price. Excellent sound quality when connected to my computer, and pretty decent when walking around town listening to my MP3 Player. Where they really stand out, though, is that they are designed to be very portable and they fold up really well, and the cable can be replaced of it gets damaged, so there's no need to buy another set of headphones. Just replace the cable and you're good to go!

Well designed, good audio, excellent value for the price and the replaceable cable gets it 5 stars from me!
on 6 March 2017
Second pair I've bought of these, first were mine these were for my son. Can confirm they definitely work with the PS4, better than any other headset we tried. Generally at this price they are really worth it. I'd recommend them to anyone and would buy again if ever need to.
on 22 May 2017
Great headphones, folds 2 diffferent ways. Good acceptable sound for the price. Button to pause and start music on the wire. Button also answers phone calls. Ability for the lead to be removed seemed lile a good idea and handy but how often do I want to remove it? Back-fired when the lead came out whilst I was wanting to sleep all night listening to some therapuetic sounds. May be a blessing in disguise if you toss and turn whilst sleeping with these on - you won't accidentally strangle yourself in the night.
on 6 September 2015
Item arrived today. Sound quality not the best. Microphone bit broken. Part of it is missing. No replacement offered, only refund. Too much fuss so will just go elsewhere.
review image
on 18 May 2017
Brilliant set of headphones, this is my 2nd pair, my first being the original low riders! These are far more comfortable, sound is still great and they fold compact. I won't replace these until Skull Candy roll out the wireless low riders......hint hint
on 13 July 2017
Bought my daughter two pairs of these - both broke within a few months. She's had similar issues with Skullcandy ear buds - with one pair broken straight out of the packet. There seems to be a 'quality threshold' across Skullcandy products - unless you spend the best part of a hundred quid on any one of their products, it will just flat out stop working. Can't recommend at all.
on 20 July 2017
After around 3 months these have now stopped working.

Shame as my kids said they were good quality sound and a robust set of headphones.

I bought 3 pairs, 1 blue and 2 red and its worth noting that only 1 pair has stopped working.

Also they do use them non stop but i would still expect longer than 3 months before having problems.
on 13 March 2017
I ordered these less than 15 hours ago and they are now sitting on my head.
The Sound Quality is very good for the price and work very well with my Iphone. Much better that the In Ear ones that are supplied. Yes, you cannot adjust volume or skip tracks using these but thats a small price to pay
What is noticeable is how comfortable and light they are. very important to me.
I would Highly recommend these Headphones.