on 6 June 2014
We ordered the 'Monster Surf' style (10/11 UK) for 4year old expecting the back strap to be included (as per photo). However we discovered afterwards the larger sizes dont include the strap.

Turns out he didnt need it. No problems walking long distances. He was really happy with them despite been quite fussy with foot-ware. Experience has shown us that it well worth spending the extras on reefs for adults or children. The fit and comfort seem to be on a different level to the other brands.
on 30 June 2014
FYI: Bought these thinking they were junior sizes... they aren't they are kiddie sizes so way too small for my 10 year old. Probably my error, but just in case anyone else is about to make the same mistake ;)
3 people found this helpful
on 5 July 2014
Love Reef flip flops - very good for the kids' feet, supportive and long wearing. However have to agree with another customer's opinion about the confusing sizing from this seller. I ordered what looked like size 2/3 (no mention of toddler) and when they arrived (which was very fast and as promised) they were Toddler 2/3. A real shame. If you got your sizing information sorted, I'd buy the whole family's flip flops from here every year.
3 people found this helpful
on 14 August 2015
No back strap as pictured. Not happy with purchase, shoes not the size I had ordered. This was the second attempt at buying these flip flops, gave up and got a different brand in the end.
on 31 May 2017
I have returned the Sandals as they are a childs shoe!
One person found this helpful
on 1 August 2013
I have always loved Reef flip flops because of the soft cloth thong. My 3 year old is not accustomed to wearing slippers andso the hard plastic thongs mean that he will refuse to keep the shoes on for very long ..... but not with REEFS!
on 15 November 2013
Just received these and much to my annoyance are for a toddler age 2/3 but the sizing suggested to me, that they were shoe size 2/3 and would fit my big footed 8 year old! Frustrating in the fact I now have to search again to find a pair in his size and ion he likes !!Grrr!
on 14 May 2014
The description said up to a size 3 UK had a strap at the back but these don't. They are also a weird size - only just fit at the heel but fine at the toe. Mis-sized perhaps as I'm usually a UK 2. Keeping as they were cheap and will do to shuffle to the beach and back on holiday.
on 8 September 2014
Lovely flip flops for a toddler but I wanted a uk 6/7 for an older child because the sizing is sooo unclear and confusing I had to return them and look elsewhere.
on 1 April 2015
good
|0Comment|Report abuse

See one answered question