on 19 October 2012
The size of this lunch box is just perfect! The cutlery is of high quality and handy to have around. It fits perfectly in my small lunch cooler bag. I am very happy with it and would recommend it.
on 9 October 2012
I have had so many comments about this... it is amazing well worth the money, knife and forks fits get perfectly.. nice and easy to clean. It's brilliant ;o)
on 29 August 2013
The box is great, watertight and with good clipping system but there are 2 main problems with the cutlery.
- there is no protection between the box contents and the cutlery so if you have something with sauce it will spread all over.
You can use some foil before closing the box but that wasn't my plan when I bought this.
- the fork is useless, you can use it as spoon at best due to very blunt prongs

Better go for the simple box, without cutlery, the entire 'Sistema' box range is brilliant !
on 2 July 2013
A compact and practical box that gives you the added benefit of having cutlery in the lid. It did leak a bit when I put it in my bag , and this was balsamic vinegar !! caused a bit of a mess otherwise I am delighted with this product
on 31 July 2013
I like this box as it fits into my little bag and can hold a lot of salad or a large bread roll, etc. Only thing is, I expected a spoon too, for my yoghurt! Also, the fork doesn't prod into things like cherry toms or lettuce etc. as the prongs are thick, which means I have to pick them up. I'd rate it as okay.
on 13 September 2013
I was very impressed with this lunch with the cutlery. It is large enough for a satisfying lunch to be housed in. washes great, delivery was excellent. recommended item and seller.
on 20 January 2014
Bought this for myself great box for work plus the cutlery which are great and neat idea putting them in lid
on 19 July 2014
Good but not as good as other products.