Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Ed Sheeran on Amazon Music Shop now Shop now

on 5 September 2014
Ever since I lost a little of my flab (I dropped about 20kg) I have found hard benches or airline seats painful after a while on my finely sculpted (I wish) posterior. I bought this for a 10 hour flight to Mexico and it was brilliant. I let out some of the air that I initially put in as i was sat a little high in the seat, but it cushioned me well. It didn't do anything about the lack of legroom, the poor entertainment, the dehydration and the other passengers but my a*** was not causing me any pain. At this price and free postage you can hardly go wrong.
on 3 December 2012
Perfect to take on holiday - whether for hotel, caravan, car, coach or camping. Bigger than some others on the market. Folds up flat & compact when not in use. Easy to blow up except when one is at the end of the day & tired!
on 2 July 2014
Firstly, the one I got had a hole in it - so it was thrown away after trying to use it for 2 nights. Shame. So would recommend checking that the one you get doesn't deflate before you take it camping with you.

Regardless of that, it's OK - does what you'd expect. The flocking is only on one side so if you fancy a flip of the pillow in the night, I hope you enjoy the feel of sleeping on lilo plastic...
on 22 July 2013
Got this to fill with water using a small plastic funnel then out it in freezer to keep head cool in heatwave, works fine, will also be useful on beach without water
I bought this and used it for a weekend camping at a music festival, it held its inflation and was comfortable enough for air and plastic. It has a flocked side so you have a little more comfort and do not find your face sticking to it. It did it's job superbly and kept my head supported all weekend whenever I lay down. The price is great and I have had a couple of items from Milestone and they have never let me down.

If you appreciated my review then please click on the “helpful” button. If you are pondering clicking on the unhelpful button, please leave a comment or ask me a question before you do as I may be able to answer you or add further information to help you.
on 21 March 2016
this is designed for very light use only. after using it for under a week (i had two of them) the internal structure that makes the ridges broke, meaning it just turned into a big balloon, not a flat pillow.
until then, they were good, but will probably only last a couple of nights.
on 16 April 2016
This isn't for me but comfort wise, it probably depends on your regular sleeping position.
If you inflate it fully, it's too thick for me. Woke up with a neck ache.
If you let the air down, it makes breathing difficult for anyone who sleeps on their tummy.
The ridges are deep so again, if you sleep on your tummy, it makes breathing a little difficult.

The air nozzle is also place in an awkward place, about 7cm from the side wall and 9cm from top wall and the nozzle itself is about 2cm high.
I would say it probably won't last long given how the nozzle sticks out so much on the underside.
When I tested it out, the plug had come out and the pillow fully deflated in the morning.
I think I'll go back to rolling up a towel.
on 1 June 2012
We bought 2 pillows and went camping in Ireland with them. They were easy to inflate and stayed up for the whole 5 days. They are easy to fit in the motorbike panniers too and hardly take up any room.
on 19 May 2016
Product was received as described.
Used 2 pillows for cir. 1 week in the same environment.

Both within a day or 2 lost internal ridges (refer to image attached) resulting in a rounded as opposed to flat platform to sleep on.

No overall holes/air loss but does imply poor quality and the change does make them less comfortable because you need to be dead centre for your head not feel like rolling off.
review image
on 19 April 2015
I bought this product purely because I am the type of person who finds it hard to sleep without 2 pillows, trouble is they don't fit in my bags so this was really helpful with another cushion pillow. Some positives are

-the curves for comfort
-the the soft material used on the pillow side

However one negative I found is the time and effort it takes to blow it up is quite a lot unless you have a pump

I do say that if you buy this but it as a second pillow as it is air and your head won't sink in like a cushioned pillow so just place it underneath a cushioned pillow

Overall for what I used it for it was great but I can't give it 5 stars as the pillow on its own won't be as comfortable

See one answered question

What do customers buy after viewing this item?

Best Selling