You get exactly waht you see in a nice slime plastic box that is easy to store in your pocket if needs be. The patches do look quite cheap and its only a small tube of glue, the tyre levers look flimsey but as yet Ive not used them. It took an eternity to arrive I should hve realised it would be coming from the far East... I will probably buy from UK next time and spend a few pence more!
on 30 April 2014
Quite adequate as the first puncture repair kit for my grandson. All the necessary bits and very light and cheap. I've shown him how to find the hole, get at the tube without taking the wheel out and clean the tube by rubbing off the first application of glue. The only other item I have added is a powerful bulldog clip and two 2ps.
on 15 October 2013
not good the rubberised glue wood not stick the patches on the inner tube and kept falling off thank you
on 13 January 2014
The quality is great as it sticks much better than other of these things I tried in the past. This said, you will probably only use the 8 small ones, the other are too big
on 3 September 2012
Used this to repair a puncture on my sons bike, and for one of my neighbours. Both bikes are still doing good despite being run ragged by a pair bike mad boys. Very easy to use with good instructions.
on 26 June 2014
Tat. Pure tat. Not fit for purpose. The black rubber levers used to remove the tyre literally crumbled in my fingers. I don't think they could remove tomato from a blt sandwich.
on 11 October 2013
This bicycle tyre puncture repair kit does exactly what it says on the box, but comes in a delightfully sexy and gorgeous box that fits into your trouser pocket thus negating the need for a large bag or panniers. Great price too!
on 27 April 2013
Easy to use, first time for years I need to repair a bike tyre, came back to me with this kit, easy as abc.
on 30 July 2014
I bought the kit because the explanation showed plastic buckles but it came with the cheap metal tools.
Could have bought the kit with metal buckles cheaper from other supplier. Disappointed.
on 5 December 2013
two weeks in and i needed this kit and it worked....if your running road tires get some longer levers, they will speed up puncture repair hugely. It took a while to come!