on 23 March 2014
YEAH! This is an awesome book and I advise you to buy this for your children. I read this in 6 days and I enjoy reading but I am choosy about the books I read and I enjoyed this book a lot. It is full of adventure and magic. I love the creatures that the book is jam packed full of. Mabel 9yrs old.
on 11 August 2016
I bought this to read to my children at bed time.
This book is so badly written that I gave up reading after the first few pages.
I have no idea if the story is good or bad as I found the book virtually unreadable due to spelling and grammatical errors.
on 11 March 2014
I choose to read this book because it wasn't just the title that made me read it, it was the style of the story that made me read it. All of the kingdom's sounded really adventurous, and I just pictured all of the kingdom's on my mind, the Moving Kingdom, the Kingdom of Rhymes, thep Nice Kingdom etc. I would recommend this book to 7-11 year olds. Awesome book!
on 26 January 2014
This book is naturally amazing, from the lessons they learnt to the good things that they do. It is a truly epic book. So I totally recommend it to anyone who believes that anything can happen. I'm 13 and I love it. I started the book the start 2013, but I never had time to read it but I'm glad I did. So download this book I dare you.
on 26 February 2014
It was a great book and I couldn't put it down I read this book in less than 2 days ! I would recommend this to all my friends. You should definitely read this book!!!!
on 17 July 2016
There were so many GRAMMATICAL ERRORS I nearly stopped reading. But a brilliant story line! CLEVER, but better grammar next time please.
on 7 April 2014
REVIEW TIME.
The book was amazing to me and my family we enjoyed it
Very much.
From Tara Cresswell
Thank you.
on 29 May 2013
this book is absolutely fantastic for fiction lovers. i am 9 and i love this book. there isnt anything that i hated about it, but i lovedeverything about it. it really is a great inspiration for literacy lovers. i rated 5 stars because im sure that everyone who reads this book will have a review a bit like mine ....... a supercalafragalisticexpeallydocous book
on 5 August 2013
Amazing, stunned best book I have ever read. This book is very hard to put down. Well worth buying. Not confusing for anyone over 8/9
on 29 July 2013
I absolutely love this book it's so amazing all the adventures in it are so real I would totally recommend it! :)