on 23 March 2014
YEAH! This is an awesome book and I advise you to buy this for your children. I read this in 6 days and I enjoy reading but I am choosy about the books I read and I enjoyed this book a lot. It is full of adventure and magic. I love the creatures that the book is jam packed full of. Mabel 9yrs old.
on 11 March 2014
I choose to read this book because it wasn't just the title that made me read it, it was the style of the story that made me read it. All of the kingdom's sounded really adventurous, and I just pictured all of the kingdom's on my mind, the Moving Kingdom, the Kingdom of Rhymes, thep Nice Kingdom etc. I would recommend this book to 7-11 year olds. Awesome book!
on 30 October 2012
it was a intestring book as soon as i started reading the first line i knew it was billiant its one of the first fantasy storys ive liked in a while i also thought it had a lot of good ideas in it i would definitly recomend it to kids who are looking for something to really enjoy :-)
on 26 January 2014
This book is naturally amazing, from the lessons they learnt to the good things that they do. It is a truly epic book. So I totally recommend it to anyone who believes that anything can happen. I'm 13 and I love it. I started the book the start 2013, but I never had time to read it but I'm glad I did. So download this book I dare you.
on 22 September 2012
this book is great. my son enjoyed this book and he is11 he says it is one of the best books he has read! it is extremely cheap and worth every penny.
on 28 January 2013
I was amazed by how imaginative it was. It would be suitable for many different ages. It really did not need pictures and it doesn't have any anyway. I would definitely recommend this book and the other books she's written.
on 27 April 2013
I love this book so much. If to your a adventurous imaginative person then you'll love this book. Things happen that you would never expect and when you least expect it. This is just the end of the beginning...you'll now what I mean when you read it. :)
on 9 December 2012
The Keys to the Golden Den is wonderful, as I have only just got my kindle I wanted to read a good book so I wouldn't be bored; and I got, not good, not even really good, I got awesome. I totally recommend this book. As I am a really big bookworm I know when books have a spark to them. I would say that this book is in my top five books ever.I am ten and I think people that are seven and over will love this book! I will be spending most of my time reading this book over and over again. As I said before I totally recommend this book!
on 29 May 2013
this book is absolutely fantastic for fiction lovers. i am 9 and i love this book. there isnt anything that i hated about it, but i lovedeverything about it. it really is a great inspiration for literacy lovers. i rated 5 stars because im sure that everyone who reads this book will have a review a bit like mine ....... a supercalafragalisticexpeallydocous book
on 13 August 2013
This is an awesome book!!!!
It made me jump when my mum said I could get it.
I never want to lose my kindle because then I would also lose this book
The keys to the golden den
This review is by olivia cullen