on 15 November 2017
I absolutely loved the story which had a believable character and everything in there required to tug at your heartstrings as you became enveloped in James's world. For me a book has to be pretty close to perfect for it to get a five star review and even the cliffhanger end doesn't change that. There are some readers who will be so annoyed and upset by such a cliffhanger they would go from 5 to a one star in the blink of an eye. The beginning of this second episode of this series just made me smile – it means there's more to come.

London 2012: What if? Book 2 is one of those books which leaves me sad when finishing, sad like losing a good friend. There is an interesting character arc in which the original person is not too bad it goes on to find that maybe he was a complete bastard. I like the way that his experiences and desires guide him towards being a person who would do the right thing. It does leave him in a bit of a conundrum at the end of the story, should he stay or should he go? I'm inclined to think he might stay after what we are told regarding something he's looking for in his life. On the other hand, there are compelling reasons for him as a character and also for the story to develop for him to go. Whichever decision the character makes and we find out at the beginning of book number three I can't wait to continue with this excellent story.
on 22 May 2017
This story is about how the main character gets on in is new life, finding the things & people that are the same but different & his ultimate search to get back to his original life.
When you get to the last page, in my view the author has changed things from What If to What Has.
A great read.
on 4 December 2017
Wow .. Totally loved this book. Read it over a few nights, could not put it down. Brilliant story. Does make one wonder about parallel worlds, and 'What if' it actually happened!! I really felt it for James. I liked him, and was rooting for him to make the right choice for him. Wish there was a 3rd book, so I would know he was settled lol ... Well done Ian, on a great book with believable characters x
on 3 October 2017
The concept of parallel lives has always fascinated me. Book one was a real page turner. Book two began well and greatly improved my interest with the Quantum physics theories. I felt very disappointed with the ending. Too many loose ends. Enjoyable non the less.
on 27 July 2017
London 2012 - Book 1 and Book 2, FANTASTIC READS both books ! where is book 3 !!!! cannot wait please let me know if and when book 3 is out for sale. I got lost in these two books - I mean 4am couldn't put them down. worth every penny (although first one was free ) Please Ian get on and get the 3rd one out P L E A S E !
on 31 July 2017
So far have loves this authors books....but this kept me page turning!
Such believable characters and a storyline that makes you think......how many of us have thought we would like to do just that....and the reality of the situation well.....have a read for yourself. Can't wait for the next one.
on 6 September 2017
I have not quite finished reading this book yet, but if the rest is as good as the beginning, and I am quite sure it will be, I am in for a real treat. This book, as with all others I have read written by Ian Irvine, is a masterpiece of intrigue, suspense, insight and imagination. I can't wait to finish it and find out what the conclusion is. I will definitely buy more of his books. Keep up the good work.
Dave B
on 18 June 2017
See Book one. The premise might seem a little weak in science fiction terms, but the story is well-written and the characters and the dilemmas they face are all real. The ending really makes you think about your own values.
on 27 September 2017
These books are brilliant! I couldn't put the books down every spare chance I got I was reading them. I really hope there is a third book I'm desperate to see what is going to happen next.
If you are looking for a good book to get lost in these are the books for you. I felt like I was in the tube station watching what was happening. Absolutely amazing.
on 17 July 2017
Enjoyed the book but very disappointed that you didn't get to know the outcome at the end. I was hoping to find out. What if the writer did a third book so we could find out? Don't like cliff hangers.