on 7 December 2012
Such a simple idea and if one had some neoprene and time one could easily cut and make one.
I have had a couple of these over many years and mine is in daily use. This one was for a present.

I will just add though to notice the 'assorted colours' on this sellers offer. The colour one wants may not be the one you get. Additionally I had some challenge in that the first (pink) one arrived damaged by a shadow where there was a cardboard outer window. However the seller did take back the 'damaged' one, send me one in the colour I requested and did refund my postage because it was 'damaged'. Many thanks to the seller - it did take quite a few emails though to resolve.

The Zeal wrap is great, keeps the coffee warm - does the trick!!
on 17 February 2016
Great product, keeps my coffee lovely and hot without the fuss of trying to wrap a towel around it to try and keep warm for a second cup.
Excellent service from seller, was contacted to ask which colour I would prefer and was dispatched and delivered within two days! Cannot fault. Would recommend.
on 14 May 2013
Keeps the coffee hot and looks the part. Bright cheerful colours and it does the job of keeping the pot hot...
on 1 February 2016
The product itself is great, but I ordered based on the image and thus expected green. With there not being an option to select a colour, or even a mention of 'You can have any colour as long as it's what we feel like sending you', I expected to receive the prominently displayed item.

If you don't care what you get, then this seller will be just fine. Otherwise, I suggest you go to one of the many others.
on 31 January 2015
I love the colour of this but must say it is a very tight fit. I have a new 8 cup cafetier and this wrap is very tight to get on. It isnt a nice fit at all, in fact I'd say if could have been a little bigger in order to get it on more safely.
on 18 November 2014
Neat little jacket. Good fit and does keep the coffee hotter for longer.
on 23 August 2014
This is such a good idea and works very well. I was wrapping tea towels around my cafetiere until I discovered this little gem. Well worth the price and easy washed by hand when required. Dries fast.
on 17 August 2015
The cover fits ok although a bit big. However I am disappointed that my request on colours was ignored although there was plenty of time to try to accommodate my wishes.
on 25 April 2014
This does what its supposed to do, keep the coffee hot. Just wish they were sold with a proper colour choice, didn't like the green
colour I received.
on 27 August 2015
I thought I was getting a green warmer when it came it was red , but it does the job !