on 6 November 2016
These are sturdier than I expected. The lid is nicely padded and the box folds up to fit flat in the lid. Assembles in seconds and makes a great toy box for the kids and tidies up my front room !
Some reviews seem to suggest the quality isn't great but these boxes seem fine to me
Great storage solution for the price
on 8 February 2017
Good size sturdy box/ottoman at great price - lid a little awkward to fit snugly hence given out of 5 stars
on 14 March 2016
I bought this ottoman to have in my hallway to store our shoes in so that the hallway would look tidier. I wasn't expecting much as it was only cheap but I was really presently surprised when I received it as its actually really good quality and really sturdy. Its also larger than I was expecting. I will definitely buy more of these in the future as they are a nice neat way of storing things away.
on 28 September 2016
I have now ordered several of these storage boxes and I can not recommend them enough. They look great, nice clean lines, fits a huge amount of toys in it and is great for little ones to sit on or have their toys sit on . It very quickly transforms a room from any clutter of toys, is not cumbersome in any way and simply look great.

Buy it, use it, you will not be disappointed.
on 11 October 2017
Exactly what I wanted. Great size, I use them to store children's summer/winter clothes in and they hide all that clutter but with the contents still easily accessible! Great for an extra seat when you're in need or something for the kids to play on. As an adult, you might need a cushion if you're sitting for a long time to save numbing your behind! I started with 2, now I have 6! Just so useful!
on 28 September 2016
Fantastic product. Arrived very quickly- maybe 2 days after it was ordered. Looks great and assembles very easily. Feels very sturdy despite how thin the walls of product are. Exceptional value for money. Would definitely purchase again.
on 19 May 2015
Very spacious for what I needed! I use it to keep my graphic novels and comics off the shelf (so they don't gather dust) and it does a grand job of keeping them safe, not to mention I have a spare chair in my bedroom now! Its very sturdy to sit on and it doesn't get in my way (despite having a box bedroom) very happy with this buy :D!!!
on 24 July 2017
I've ordered 5 of these lately as each time I bought one I realised what a fantastic storage item this is, as well as being a seat, fits perfectly in any room, I don't know how I managed without them, teenagers all have one in their rooms now and they are filled with their clutter and the floor isn't..
on 23 July 2016
Very impressed, I needed something not only to store beddings and towels but also to briefly sit on when getting changed and its been ideal. I haven't sat on it for more than a few minutes at a time but it's not given me any concern and I'm a tall and big guy.
on 13 September 2015
I used a couple of these as storage when camping this summer. My husband slightly tore the vinyl as he loaded it into the van, which was a shame, but although it spoilt the look of the thing it still served its purpose. Be careful sitting on it - make sure the lid is on properly or the corners cave in and won't bend back again. Very useful. I wouldn't mind paying more for more robust corners on the lid. Still a great buy.