Customer reviews

on 11 June 2012
Wow! Totally love this series of books and have read all 7 in 4 weeks! Just can't get enough. Brilliant central characters, well written incidental characters and very involving plots. Main character Mary is everthing you could want from a heroine-Natural, funny, flawed, ballsy and in general a force to be reckoned with.
Fans of the Tv series Ghost Whisperer MUST read these books. Laughs, tears and excitement.
Only small gripe is there's not enough pages to keep me going between books. Roll on the next installment and please, Terri, sell the rights to one of the TV networks, pronto. I guarantee a TV series of these books would be a hit.
Won't ruin this review with spoilers but i will say....Get the hankies ready for a departure of a very dear character.
on 9 April 2012
I am so enjoying this series - lovely characters and I enjoy her writing so much - this wasn't my favourite in the series but I wait impatiently for the next - everyone is allowed highs and lows!

Sorry but I guessed the baddy from a mile off but still a couple of nice twists with the boxing and Maggie so I was happy!

Thank you for creating a series that is such fun to pick up - if anyone reading hasn't taken the plunge please start from book one and enjoy!
on 11 April 2012
I am enjoying this series so much and enjoyed Secret Hollows just as much as the other
books. I could not wait for book 7 and was not disapointed. Now I am wondering how quickly
Terri Reid can write book 8!
I Highly recommend this series to anyone that enjoys a real page turner.
3 people found this helpful
on 10 April 2012
Terri is a really great writer , I've enjoyed all the Mary O'Reilly books this one included , would have given it 5 stars but there were a few to many mushy parts in it for me . i guessed the killer quite early but a great story and look forward to book 8 and getting to meet bradleys daughter , will miss mike though :-(
on 5 September 2014
Brilliant series, wanted something a little bit different from boy meets girl they fall in love and live happily ever after and this series was just that with a little bit of mystery and paranormal as well as the romance.
on 8 April 2012
I am a huge fan of this author and the Mary series and I wasn't let down by another fantastic book. I went through so many emotions reading this book, good and bad emotions which goes to show how well written the book is! Anybody who is a fan of paranormal mysteries needs to read this series! Thanks terri for another brill book!
2 people found this helpful
on 5 December 2015
disappointed
One person found this helpful
on 10 July 2013
This one was quite sad. It had me in tears!! Great read though with a fantastic twist. I just love the characters they are all so easy to like. Another great part to the series.
on 30 June 2012
I really enjoyed this one. It was a moving story and yes, I shed tears but it ticked all the boxes for me with a nice twist at the end. Another winner and looking forward to the next one already.
on 9 April 2012
I love the Mary O'Reilly Paranormal Mysteries. I loved how Ian and Mike were a huge part of the story and it was nice learning more about Mike.

This book made my happy and laughing in parts then sad and brought tears to my eyes in others.

Defiantly recommend these books.