on 21 October 2015
I love wooden toys!! My house is full of them. Saw this on amazon and was so excited as my son love slotting things and loves planes so this is perfect. I did expect it to be bigger but still won't affect the use. Brilliant. This toy is chunky and will last a very long time
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 18 January 2014
I absolutely love wooden toys and always head to the Melissa and Doug brand as I can guarantee quality, sturdy toys. I bought this a few years ago for my child's Christmas and he absolutely loves it. The plane is still used by my younger child and its still in one piece and looking great. 5 stars.
on 6 March 2015
Bought as a gift for my grandson. It is brilliantly produced, the edges are smooth, the construction is very well done and the pieces are bright and colourful. Came well packaged and secure.
on 9 March 2013
Really like this set, the plane is fairly large but easy enough for both my 1 year old and 4 year old to handle. They love the fact the wings fold up on elastic and the luggage goes in both the plane and the luggage van. No small parts, well built and finished. Plenty of characters, and with 3 vehicle parts there is enough for 2 children to play with together for some time. Another quality Melissa & Doug product, another firm favourite in our family.
3 people found this helpful
on 3 April 2014
It's beautiful, big and very good for children. It's a good present. It arrived at time. I've bought more Melissa& Dug toys and I think these wood toys have very high quality . Very good Amazon.
on 24 November 2015
Great little set, young grandson loved it. Good quality and well made at a food . Price, will buy melissa and Doug again.
on 12 October 2016
grandson loved it, christmas gift
on 28 October 2013
This is a super toy. Really well made and great for the little one's at Christmas or birthdays. Highly recommend.
2 people found this helpful
on 11 February 2014
Lovely little toy, bought as a birth gift for a little boy. Nice mix of wooden traditional toy with super bright colours. Would certainly recommend
on 19 January 2016
Good quality toy, 2 year old very pleased with it.