Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New album - Eminem Shop now Shop now

on 1 June 2016
Great value and quality. It could do with being a stronger setting like u get from hospital ones . But as you have your own and can use longer months and frequency (daily) opposed to short time a few times a week with hospital treatment.
It evens out x
on 2 April 2016
the machine wires didn't work so I had to purchase some new ones but now machine has failed again and now won't accept any leads
pointless waste of 70 !!
on 25 July 2017
Bought for my wife, had to trial and error to find the right settings before she able to feel the contractions. She will know in a couple of weeks whether this is strengthening her muscles.
on 21 May 2017
Super!
review image
on 14 July 2017
Great
on 7 October 2017
Bit of a TMI review I guess but bladder weakness is so common and an embarrassing/depressing problem a lot of women have and we rarely talk about it.
I've only had this machine for 8 days and have used it daily since it arrived. My bladder control has been quite poor since my daughter arrived by C-section 10 years ago and much worse since the hysterectomy I agreed to at the start of the year. Wearing pads 24/7 to keep fresh is ridiculous, not to mention expensive, for a woman who is not yet even 50. I've tried doing kegels but keep forgetting so obviously not very effective.
I had this gadget in my basket for at least a month before I bit the bullet and ordered. Really I wish I had done it sooner, it's amazing!
The first time I used it I didn't read the instructions properly that say you must use it so the metal contacts face hip-to-hip and I ended up with a horrible cramp for a day or two but since then I'm blown away by the results I'm getting after such a short period of time. Most noticeably and very welcome being the fact that when I wake in the morning I haven't been leaking at night!
I use the stress programme followed by the urge if I have the time, there are videos on YouTube that show how each programme affects your muscles. Doing kegels whilst the machine is working is recommended and is certainly helping.
To any ladies wanting to work their pelvic/abdominal muscles without putting a strain on their pelvic floor I would really recommend also 'moms into fitness' on YouTube, really good ab exercises focusing on protecting your lady bits, traditional ab exercises such as crunches or planks can push everything down, weakening the things that we want to keep strong!
I can't recommend it enough, to have these results in just a week, so happy and looking forward to just keeping on getting better!
on 1 February 2016
its working....what more can I say!
on 11 August 2017
It breaks constantly - first two sets of leads and then the actual machine (twice) not a great investment.
on 13 September 2014
Only just starting using this device, but so far so good. I did over do it on my second session (had the setting too high, caused me to have slight cramps as said in instructions) didn't use for twenty four hours. Now back to lower setting and so far so good. I can feel the difference after only a week of use so I think it will be a good buy in the end. I had been to see a Physio trained in Gynae problems, she was good and gave me a series of exercises to do at home. They worked for a time but it was so tedious and I found I constantly forgot to do them at least twice a day, then found myself in great discomfort when everything dropped so to speak. This machine does all the exercises for you, put the probe in switch it on get your setting right and away it goes for twenty minutes whilst you read a book or watch TV, you only use it once in twenty four hours, EASY. Yes I am please very with the machine so far, a excellent buy and it was on offer so it's a win win situation.
0Comment| 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 2 July 2016
It does tighten and pull up the pelvic floor. Not sure if what happened to me after using it for about 3 weeks is coincidental or a side effect till you get used to it internally. But i ended up with constant bouts of cystitis. SO, for now i have held back on using it as i'm just on top of easing my episodes :( Plus for me it dried me out and since i've not been using it the moisture has returned. Very bizarre.