on 6 July 2013
I bought this game for my great-niece for her 5th birthday. It arrived well packaged and when I put the batteries in, it worked perfectly. The reason I chose this, was because she has a 3 year old sister, and I thought it would be suitable for them to play with together. Apparently, it was a very good choice, as they love it.
on 31 January 2013
Was disappointed that you needed quite a big floor area to play this game & the only suitable place was the kitchen because it has lino. Fun for about ten minutes then kids got bored with it.
on 17 January 2016
My nephews loved this, the chameleon runs around the room spitting out the bugs and you have to keep putting your colour ones back in its mouth. There are a few things people should be aware of when purchasing this, firstly this doesn't work very well on carpet (however I've not known any small toy on wheels that does so not surprising). It also needs a reasonable amount of space for it's running around, this is not only for the toy but for the safety of your children as you don't want them running into things and after watching my boys play with this it's easy for them to get carried away. I do agree with what others have said about the tail though, a slightly bigger box would have been nice as it's rather tough to pull off but it wont fit in the box with it on and the last thing you want is to break it.
on 4 January 2013
I brought this for Christmas and my three boys loved it. the chameleons moves a cross the floor you do need quite a lot of room every so often he stops and says he is hungry giving the players s chance to put their bugs in bug you have to watch out as he spits them out. it helps younger children to recognise the colours and burns off energy whilst they Chase it around. it is durable withstanding my three year old pulling it about in a desperation to outings in. my only flaw would be wasn't so always sure when the game had finished.
on 29 August 2013
Kept my son entertained really good game and it is very durable as my toddler has his hands on it would recommend it and buy it again.
on 25 May 2014
I have 3 children age 1,2 & 3!
My kids love it - they just do it as an easy version - trying to fill the mouth. Even my 1 year old giggles and holds the mouth open while she fills it.
I like this because the kids can also play this on their own not using the game rules.
It burps really funny and says comments like "I'm hungry" and the kids have such a good laugh!
I just bought another 2 of them - one for a friend and one for my niece - FAB FAB
on 16 January 2013
I was looking for a game that both of my daughters could enjoy. The youngest is 2 so I was concerned about small pieces. This was perfect the pieces are large enough and plastic so can be washed. The Chameleon runs around in a circle stopping to open his mouth and let you put pieces in or to burp and throw pieces out. we've all laughed alot. The youngest was a little unsure of it to start but enjoyed collecting the pieces that fell out onto the floor.
on 10 November 2014
This is a very fun game for 2/3 year old kids. Got 2 as Christmas gifts last year for my son and cousin. Well I was just the most funny toy they got. I looks very basic, doesn't make too much sense to grown ups how kids have so much fun going around waiting for the chameleon to stop open it's mouth and burp or make funny noises. 5* worth of fun.
on 7 June 2014
Got this for my son's 6th birthday as he kept asking for games to play with his 2yr old sister, it is perfect for them to both play with and have a giggle... Like previous ratings say, it does need a smooth floor with quite a large space as it just goes round in a big circle, this was fine for us though and we've had no problems with it.
on 26 December 2013
Never seen this game advertised bought after reading reviews and excellent price on amazon compared to shops .simple fun game for young kids .chameleon cute fun character dosent need as much space as I was led to believe by some reviews would recommend for 2 to 5 yr olds