on 28 July 2014
Thought it was pricey for playing only verse of each song, the head when turned , the hair gets all tangled up, but still neutral review since my daughter still like playing with it...she likes pressing the necklace.
on 23 February 2013
This is a nice singing Barbie. My daughter loves it! But I cannot make it sing two different songs. It changes in appearance from Barbie to Keira but the song is the same song even when I try to tug the ribbon, the song is the same.
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 7 December 2013
It was gift for my 3 years old daughter. She was very happy with this doll. Specially becausevshe transforms into other and it sings some songs from movie. But still I expected more. Poor quality.
on 10 December 2012
It looks good. But my little gran daughter has not received yet. I must say that Barbie Princess has been sent to Santa Claus and will be delivered by him to my recipient's bedside on the morning of the 25th of December.
on 24 October 2012
My daughter adores this doll! She loves to make it sing with the other one and when she watches the movie she has to have them both in her hands! She doesn't get bored as she can change them from Princess to Popstar and back again.
3 people found this helpful
on 2 July 2016
Fool was nice but hadn't checked before wrapping her up- when my daughter opened her up her batteries had ran out. Disappointing
on 13 February 2016
Seems amazing and at burgain price!
Will make a little girl very happy
on 23 November 2015
I ordered one and it didn't work so ordered another and that one also didn't work
on 18 April 2013
Easy to adjust the dress and the head for different hair style, plays more than one tune - easy to find tab on her back and pull out - no problems. Well worth the purchase, my daughter loves this product.
on 11 November 2013
Ordered this for my 3 year old granddaughter's Christmas and I know she will love it as it is very pink and sparkly. Haven't removed it from box so cannot comment on how easy/difficult it is to transform her from Princess to Popstar.