Customer reviews

on 26 September 2016
... I suspect you can guess where this is going.

Still, thankfully I am sufficiently comfortable in my masculinity to be able to wear pale pink without feeing it to be an issue.

That said, I decided to give these a try to avoid future problems. I even did a test where I put another white shirt (that had not been previously 'pinked') in a wash with one of these colour catchers and the EXACT SAME red shirt that had caused the previous problem.

The colour catcher sheet turned pink, the white shirt remained VERY NEARLY white. OK it was not ABSOLUTELY perfect, but far better than the earlier, unprotected white shirts.

So - do these work? Well, they don't give you 100% protection, but they do seem to very greatly reduce the problem.

Recommended.
on 8 June 2014
No one was more sceptical than me before using these pieces of paper. I thought my washing was perfect as I never put whites and coloureds together but a friend told me these colour catchers allowed her to do mixed washes with no colour runs.
I thought they would be a complete waste of money but thinking about how I used my machine I could see that if they worked I would save money.
Amazing results. I use them in every wash because apart from stopping colours running they seem to protect colours from losing their intensity.
Read the basic and obvious instructions on the packet, and you will be amazed at the results.
on 30 March 2016
These seem to work really well. We noticed that our washing was started to look faded and so started using these colour catcher sheets. They have not only kept our wash from fading, but have also restored some of the vibrance to already washed garments.
on 17 March 2017
I got these as a recommendation from a friend as I always found that the least likely items of clothing would run in the wash. I was very skeptical to try a mixed load at first but now I wash my whites and colours together every time with no issues these are great value for money and save us money on our laundry bill too. Highly recommend anyone to try them
on 9 November 2016
These do the job. When I wash the dark colours, sometimes it comes out really black. Not sure if it makes a difference on the actual clothes' colour but I still use them.
on 30 July 2017
Popped these in with a new quilt i had made out of batik fabrics. It was a large kings size if not bigger, i put in 4 catchers due to this. Perfect no run colours in the quilt but the catcher were grey and multicoloured. Excellent job
on 13 April 2017
Does as it is meant to! Wouldn't go wihtout colour catchers.
Fastest delivery yet on Prime!!
on 12 January 2016
These work really well. I can mix my whites and coloureds now! Just be careful with new jeans or new bright clothes. They will still need washing separately. I use these with all white washed, just in case there is a stray red sock!
on 13 July 2017
Always use these sheets its amazing to see the colour and dirt that collect on them in a normal wash excellent value for money fast delivery
on 21 September 2017
They are the original and the best. I find them superior to any others I have tried. The price was very competitive and delivery was swift.