on 29 October 2012
As always with Beth Moore it is guaranteed a very, very good and thorough look at David. It is always intriguing with her style, approach and descriptive way of writing. I loved reading this book. Very helpful in my spiritual life. When you want to know more and want to invest in developing your spiritual life, this is they way to do it. Books like Beth Moore's are excellent.
on 3 May 2015
It is a very good book. I like it because it is a not study book, but there are many question at the last pages of the book. It is useful for reader to think about the questions. Also the questions can be used for bible study. Personally, I like this book more than the set of book with leader's guide book and member's book.
on 25 February 2014
A joy to read. Educational, inspirational and good fun all at once. Loved every page. Beth always manages to make light of study without any irreverence. Her teaching is for real people with real lives who need to know the word of God is as relevant to us today as it was to David in his time.