Shop Now Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now

Customer reviews

Stewart Francis Live: Outstanding in His Field [DVD]
Format: DVD|Change

on 14 July 2017
got this for my husband he loves it thank you
on 8 March 2013
Having watched Stuart Francis on telly I can't recommend his DVD highly enough. Funny from start to finish . Definately recommend this
on 14 February 2013
Stewart Francis is definitely a genius of comedy and the master of the one-line genre. My only disappointment is that he went the way of so many comics and got really dirty in some of his routines. Hadn't seen that side until now.
on 6 January 2013
I've always liked Stewart Francis on Mock The Week and bought his previous DVD 'Tour de Francis'. It was hilarious from start to finish so I was looking forward to this. Sadly it doesn't live up to expectations. There are some very funny moments but not enough of them. He even repeats a few gags from the previous DVD!!!

Buy 'Tour De Francis' instead.
on 17 August 2013
I bought this as I had seen it advertised and thought I would give it a shot. I enjoy Stewart Francis on the TV and his delivery of one liners on Mock the week are really funny and clever. I sat down with the wife to watch this and managed a few smiles and quite possibly one laugh. He is a funny bloke, but not in this kind of setting. He is a stand up comedian, but he seemed to miss the point of playing to a theatre full of people and to an audience at home. One liners are great in the right setting and this just didnt seem like the right environment for him. So to sum up, it's not the worst I have seen, but there is room for improvement.
on 12 November 2012
Saw him in glasgow, and i can honestly say, THIS GUY IS THE BEST STAND UP COMIC AROUND, BAR NONE. Go see him, or buy this. In fact, do both.
on 24 May 2012
Watched this on the 24th may at Doncaster civic theatre. Can honestly say I didn't stop laughing. I can't wait for this to come out on DVD it will deffinatly be a part of my DVD collection!
33 Comments| 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 October 2012
Me and my wife went to see stewart at the liverpool philharmonic on the 28th september.

I can honestly say my jaw was aching for the rest of the evening from the laughing.

This man is in the same bracket as Tommy Cooper, Tim Vine, Milton Jones, but i have to say

that he now heads the top of this list.

I never thought i would say that about Tommy Cooper, but this man is a genius.

Get both of his dvds and you will never stop laughing. ENJOY.
on 5 January 2015
this is one funny show, came across this while channel hopping and its a hoot, brilliant timing, very funny guy. This is like tim vine only a lot bluer but its brilliant. At the time of filming you can tell francis has the show mastered and could do it in reverse but he is eager, he is pleased to be there and he performs and its funny, it really is, worth every penny.
on 30 May 2012
Drove to Aberystwyth to see Stewart Francis perform this show on 10.05.12. Similar to the last reviewer, I was laughing all the way through. The delivery is deadpan, laid back and surreal at times. His brilliantly executed one liners are hilarious, with the jokes being told like a machine gun. I can't wait for this DVD to be released.