on 14 July 2015
Great little cards. I love the designs. They are printed on good quality card and are nicely finished (no bobbly bits round the edges). They come straight from the artist, where every order counts. What's not to love? I'll definitely be ordering again.
on 24 July 2014
These are beautiful cards, with a variety of patterns, perfect for having in the house as thank you cards or birthday cards. They are all fairly neutral so can be used on all occasions, and have nothing pre-printed inside.
on 5 June 2013
The first thing that struck me with these notecards was the overall high quality of the product. The packaging as well as the cards inside is of a very high standard. The cards aren't very large but the designs more than make up for the size. I initially used the cards as Birthday thank you notes to friends and family. I loved the ability to be able to select a notecard that I thought the recipient would appreciate rather than a pack of cards all of the same design. Also, as the notecards are blank they are not restricted just to thank you notes. I am interested to see what other products this supplier produces as I would definitely recommend this product.
on 17 May 2014
I'm not sure that these are value for money. They're quite small, which is cute, but given the price I'm not sure that's worth it for a bit of nice card. Do other people think 'wow - what a beautiful work of art on a little card?' I think not. Hmmm
on 28 July 2015
I love these little note cards, I chose these because a lot of card sets tend to be very pretty feminine designs, and I wanted ones I could send to males or females! This is the second time I've bought them, and the fact it's from a small sustainable business makes them even better!
on 22 March 2015
These cards are beautiful! Cool designs, good quality card and nicely packaged in the box - all for a bargain price. Didn't expect to find this kind of thing on Amazon. Have already been asked by people I sent them to where I got them.
on 1 December 2013
These cards were just what I have been looking for. I have struggled to find notecards that my 7 year old liked to write his thank you notes. They were either too young or too old BUT he loved these - they were perfect for him and he wrote his notes in no time at all - usually its like drawing blood! He loved the different designs and the small size was just right for a thank you note. Definitely recommend them. In fact I'm going to buy some more for his Christmas thank yous...
on 1 November 2013
I bought these thinking they would be unusual and good for birthday or thank you cards. But I found them to be be really small and the designs are quite childish so I will struggle to use all of them. I wouldn't recommend them.
on 23 April 2013
I was looking for quirky individual cards to send to my Mum each week. Most notecards have duplicates of designs or are just plain boring. Not only are these gorgeous with fun designs, they are printed on 100% recycled card and they are certified carbon neutral.

To top it off customer service is second to none - what more could you ask for!
on 15 February 2013
Gorgeous cards, highly recommend!!! 12 cards in a nice box. I plan on writing one per month for date nights and giving them to my other half as his birthday present!!!