on 2 March 2013
I have purchased one and two in this series and I cannot put it down. I do believe my Saturday is almost gone. This is a brain drained but it's fantastic.. thank you so much for a good time passer. This game will develop skills and is as easy or as difficult as you make it. Good investment game. Classic.
on 29 March 2013
Purchased 1 and 2 this morning and I cant stop playing. Best part in my opinion is the speed rounds. First set complete in 18 seconds but spent ages trying to get faster and have not managed it yet. I will keep trying.
on 13 April 2013
Bought as the sequel to Mahjong I as thoroughly enjoyed the earlier one, not disappointed and a good way to lose yourself for a time.,
on 26 April 2016
I bought this a couple of years back. I completed all the games and eventually removed it from my kindle. I re-discovered it recently and started playing again. Still just as much fun as before. A nice way to pass a few minutes.
on 31 March 2014
I do not sleep to well at the present after an accident and spending time in hospital, so i find playing Mahjong very helpful as well as keeping my brain going, well i hope so. But i do find some times, you can miss a matching pair of pieces so i have to resort to the hint button!!
on 23 February 2014
Quite nice to play and tile design maybe a bit more authentic than some of the gaudier versions. Nice that the arrangements vary so much, again this is a feature lacking from some other games. However, the range does run out awfully quickly and it's not well set up to re-run them, as another reviewer pointed out; since the game has a shuffle function anyway, it ought to be possible to go through the various towers multiple times with different tiles each time. Extra star though because personally, I like the more subtle little sounds with this one. Begs for reviews a lot but at least not full of ads and other pop-ups which ruin some other games (yes, we're looking at you, Angry Birds).
on 5 October 2013
I really cannot explain why matching two tiles together is so much fun...but it is!!! And I bet you think this game is easy but you would be SO wrong. There is a skill needed to finish the more advanced stages so you must think and plan carefully before picking your matches.
Highly addictive, I can happily spend a lot of time playing this and so represents excellent value for money.
on 13 December 2013
Bought this with soem of my Amazon coins as an upgrade to Mahjong. Enough variety in the three different styles of games to keep this interesting even once you have completed the levels first time around. Looks good and all the tiles are easy enough to see clearly, even if like me you wear glasses for reading. You can come back to this time and time again.
on 21 July 2013
I wanted something a little different.I spend a lot of time at hospital appointments and always take my kindle along but wants something that my son could play but that I could also play, he likes this because your basic playing snap but I really like the time trials.My husband now pinches my kindle when I'm at home and sits and plays this.Very good little game if you just want to switch off for a little while
on 13 December 2013
I have played a lot of Mahjong games and this is one of the better ones and extremely easy to use. The tiles are clear and I like that the next layout is provided quickly. I hope that the games become more difficult as you complete the layouts. I highly recommend this game to Mahjong addicts like myself.