• Customer reviews

on 3 January 2014
I bought these erasers for my 6 year old daughter going back to school after the summer holidays. They're ok but there is almost no scent to them. They work as erasers ok.but I wouldn't recommend them.
9 people found this helpful
on 8 October 2015
Ordered these for my son as he asked for novelty erasers. Told him they were scented and he was excited. Unfortunately when I received these I found that they didn't smell fruity as advertised, only the normal rubber smell. I even rubber one on paper to see if the smell would come out when used but ..... No. They do look great though and were cheap so I won't bother sending them back but if you are after scented erasers then don't bother with these
One person found this helpful
on 6 October 2015
Really I would rate it a nothing it was appalling terrible a disappointment I did not look like picture and did not smell I had my dad smell it and even he thinks it is a disappointment they looked really cheap and bad quality and I got almost 2 of every thing I would not recommend this product to any other person who would like a sented rubber or something for a party bag (smell discussing )
review image
4 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 30 May 2015
These are really nice and quality rubbers. Worth it for the price (£1.44) but only the blueberry has a strong and nice smell. The others don't have smell but they are still pretty. They come in their own little box, which is useful for party bags as you can put one each.
on 12 May 2017
Sadly this came in a horrible mess, the card was ripped and thus the rubbers had all fallen out, absolutely no sent what so ever.
on 12 February 2017
My daughter really wanted this and is even more impressed with it when it came, well packaged, fast delivery, would recommend
on 14 May 2018
Good, used as party bag fillers
on 31 May 2017
Not so scented. Was quite disappointed with these as even as erasors they are not that great
on 26 July 2017
Great gift for children. However there isn't much scent to the erasers.
VINE VOICEon 18 October 2013
Surprisingly good looking (for a brand that is also selling in £1 shops) and packed separately in small cardboard boxes - would be great for party bags.

The erasers have pleasant fruity scent but apple, orange, blueberry, grapes and strawberries smell all the same to me...