on 15 November 2013
I was slightly afraid hair would snag in these at the clasp. I use these to help divide my daughters' hair when braiding and sectioning off when curling their or my hair. They work perfectly, hold the hair well and do not snag! Price is great too.
on 5 May 2014
Reasonably priced, well packed and speedy delivery. The sort of thing you would waste hours trekking around the shops trying to find. The whole point of internet shopping, see exactly what you want and get it stress free.

Mrs Eric uses these and she is delighted and says they are good quality.
on 20 January 2014
I needed these to set my curls after I had finished with the curling iron, I bought two packs and they're pretty good, have a nice grip, my hair does slip out at times, but I just adjust them so its fine. I would buy again.
on 14 January 2014
These clips are a bit smaller than I expected, but they do the job very well! Decent amount in the pack, can't fault it yet. I have thick, long hair, and it kept it up nicely!
on 29 July 2013
hold back my hair really well & I have really think unmanageable hair - Perfect if you're curling your hair & want to hold sections out of the way
on 16 April 2013
Pleased I got round to ordering these! Great when i'm drying my hair, hold everything in place. Seem pretty sturdy and good price.
on 19 July 2013
Clips work perfectly to give me Kate Middleton bouncy curls!! You get plenty of clips in the pack also! A good product.
on 28 March 2013
These section hair clips arrived on time and work well and I would recommend the, to all of my friends
on 10 July 2014
Just what my daughter wanted! Perfect for the job!
on 10 March 2014
These are London section clips I use for...you guessed it...section in gym hair when wet to give it some body. Arrived quickly so thanks.

See one answered question