Style Name: Without Tallboy|Change
Price:£119.00+ Free shipping

on 19 August 2012
Please ignore the previous reviews written by people with zero knowledge of AV. This system does allow for TV audio to play through it by the use of the HDMI ARC connectivity!!!

ARC stands for Audio Return Channel - which means it pushes video and audio to the TV (Pretty standard) BUT ALSO poles your TV audio from the TV back into the Home Cinema System all through 1 HDMI cable!! Google 'HDMI ARC'

This system is fantastic and works really really well with my Samsung 3D TV and a great buy at a great price!!
1010 comments| 50 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 November 2012
Very Pleased with this item, crisp, clear sound quality. Was a bit apprehensive about the price because all the ones i have looked at have been over £200.00. I was going to buy the Sony Golf Ball system but that has been discontinued. But very pleased over all.
on 15 May 2012
No Div-X support, plays only DVDs not Blu-ray, and tragically, no HDMI inputs (only a 2-channel pair of aux in sockets foor L/R audio) so you can't connect all your X-Box/PS3/Virgin/Sky kit.
on 4 December 2012
I have discussed buying a home cinema system for sometime. Finally bit the keyboard and ordered the Samsung HT E350. First impression from the box, well made and the speakers appear good quality and fit for purpose. I thought the instructions were clear and easy to follow. I did have doubts over the speaker cable length, especially those which have to be mounted behind your seated area. I have I would say a larger than average lounge but even with running the cables under the skirting still had 0.5 metres remaining. I would therefore plan your siting carefully and if in any doubt of cable length plan to have extra cable and connectors at hand. Nothing worse than getting ready for the picture show and finding out that you don't have enough cable!
Followed the simple colour coded plugs and set for the cinema sound. I WAS NOT DISAPPOINTED! The sound is superb, the dog was really concerned ! I cannot fault the equipment at all, the nice touch is listening to the radio through the system great sound. I am really impressed. Bought on a budget but with quality sound, personally why spend more? The different sound is as different to switching over to a larger screen television, its not what your used to, but once the new sensation is over you realize how good it really is.
on 28 April 2014
The sound is too low... it's barely better than the TV sound. The bass is overpowering when trying to listen to male actors in movies. And you can't make this player region free... not worth the money. I had an ancient Philips HTS that was better than this!
on 8 June 2013
This is a very good system for the price that you pay for it. Nice sound without any distortion at all.

The only I would say to people before buying this system is this, double check that your TV has an ARC HDMI socket, as mine didn't, I had to work around it using other methods (which still work very well).
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 January 2013
My set up

Samsung 52" HDTV
SKY HD
Apple TV

I Ran the aux cable for the amp to the phono and thats that - set it to matrix and you done..

*bass is deep and low (I use the apple tv to stream my extremely large collection of drum and bass and jungle...

*Vocals a clear

*mids are clear

bass is not to over powering

its amazing good quality - after a bit of tinkering with eqs and delays ect..
on 24 November 2013
This product arrived so quickly and in perfect condition for the price that it was brought for. The sound is really good and would recommend it for someone that's looking for good sound quality with a cheap price
on 20 January 2013
I bought this unit to replace my old one, the DVD player had stopped working. I wanted the same product so I wouldn't have to go under the carpet to change all the speakers, and I wanted to be certain that it would work. Unlike the old version, however, this one turns out to have no optical out to the TV. You have to use an HDMI ARC for the audio return. However the first thing this system did out of the box was say 'ARC NOT SUPPORTED'. Fitting a high grade ARC cable led to the same message. Presumably my TV, from the same manufacturer, does not support ARC. So I have gone from an old Samsung product that worked, then did not work, to a new Samsung product that does not work at all.

What a useless piece of kit.
on 26 July 2012
i bought this Home cinema system thinking it would have a optical digital slot, as my 3D tv doesn`t have audio out ports

this system might be good for a tv with audio out but for 3D tvs it is useless unless your 1 has audio out ports.

was really Disappointed it doesn't have a optical port and even paid $6 for extra shipping to get it here nxt day

Very Disappointed when i opened the box and looked at the back of the unit to find there was none.

as far as i seen the home cinema system below this 1 has the right ports but for 1 that is suppose to be a upgrade to this item and doesn`t is shocking

More info on what the item has via Audio ports would have been helpful.