on 2 January 2016
I have been going to the gym for a year now and been trying different products for the past 7 months. I only use pre workout once a week - chest session for a longer and intense session. I have used a fair few other pre work outs and to start with this one did nothing for me, until I tried different amounts of water and "level scoops". After the third session this stuff works great, I found the ideal amount (2.25 scoops with 250ml of water which is just over the recommended amount) I have found it lasts a good hour - depending how intense you go. I would recommend this to anyone but mainly to individuals just starting to take pre work out. I have had no negative reactions with this and will be buying it again specially as iv broken a few PBs since using it.
on 13 April 2014
Just started a new pre workout cycle and its my 1st time using this product. Works pretty well and gives you tons of energy to push through those heavy workout days . The face itching symptom's remind my of the original Jack3D, only been using this product just past the two week mark so will give a review update once hit the 3 month mark when I have a break from it .
on 16 April 2016
Would give this product no stars if possible, the powder was rock hard inside the tub, therefore it was unfit for the purpose intended, currently awaiting a refund.
on 26 November 2015
Great pretty workout, especially for the price. Couple of scoops before a workout and you're good to go. No crashing so far. Just remember to drink plenty of water!
on 1 May 2016
Good pre workout, have tasted better but it certainly gets you to the gym when you're tired and not feeling it, and helps you do more cardio or lift heavier.
on 17 March 2016
Good taste esily mixes need too take 2 scoops to get the energy but does work . taking 1scoop during training will help lift any fatique after training
on 9 June 2014
In terms of quality of product it isn't bad, you do feel a bit more of a boost however most caffeine supplements cheaper on the market provide similar effect. A standard black coffee I used to train with has as much of an effect in terms of pump/push. Not disputing the overall quality or standards of the product as it does supply a good source of amino acid profile, however in terms of a pre work out I would prefer something to motivate me to get that extra set, sadly this didn't live up to that expectation. I have tried a few products over the past few years and I wouldn't say this isn't anywhere near the worse I've had, considering the big positive is you don't suffer a crash, but I guess you could argue there isn't much to crash from. But from my experience and I'm no expert (it's all down to personal preference) but I think there are better suppliers out there on the market.
on 19 April 2014
After craze and jack 3d the best.
Even better feel i can train for 3 hours. With craze and others after hour u crash.
But not this prework out. Lov it.
on 24 May 2016
Good pre workout. Kicks in around 20 minutes where you get a warm tingly feeling and can really focus on your workout and lift the weights hard. Lasts a good 2 hours and I only take 1 scoop. No real crash after it wears off either. Makes the workouts more fun.
on 27 May 2013
this shake works really well i ussualy mix it with creatine and when i fell needles and pins on my face and arms im ready to heavy lift it is a good product downside is ,blackburrant flevour taste like s*** next time i try orange .