on 22 June 2017
Good pump
on 11 August 2017
Great product! Would recommend
on 5 February 2017
The best workout boost supplement that I know so far.
on 6 January 2017
I'm something of a caffeine addict, routinely skirting 700-1000mg a day from a mix of pills and pre-workout.

Recently changed to this from Optimum Nutrition's 'PRE' as my actual pre gym drink, this has more caffeine per serving but isn't as nice to drink. The orange flavour I can only describe as "that typical orange-ish flavour that gym drinks have". On the plus side, this is about £6 cheaper for the same number of servings.

I don't do cardio, I'd probably die if I tried with all the caffeine, but this made me itch and provides the typical intensity on heavy lifts. That and I couldn't sleep til 2 hours past my normal time lets me know this stuff works.
on 25 May 2016
great, good pump in the gym ,i train late at night and found it didn't keep awake all night ,no massive come down taste was ok not the worse ive tasted for the price its a thumbs up from me, I will be buying again
on 8 May 2017
I'm giving it 3 star at the moment. Tried it for the first time today. So will write another review in a few weeks. First time ever trying a pre work out. With in ten minutes I felt my face lips and hands tingly and itchy. 20 minutes in felt like I was high bit that feeling last about 10 to 15 minutes then wore off. I felt it didn't make a difference to my work out. But I have two possible to go through so will use it daily and re write my review

Update. .... orange flavour is nice. Blackcurrant flavour leaves an aftertaste , not nice at all. After using for at least 3 weeks I feel it's made no difference even with an extra scoop. So I won't be buying this brand again.
on 12 April 2017
Tried almost every pre workout and I have to say, this is a very good pre workout, especially considering the price compared to other top brands. Also 13g of protein per serving, never saw added protein in pre workouts before!
on 3 November 2016
I've just finished using another brand but I got used to it and it didn't really work well for me any more, so I decided to try something else.
I find this stuff kind of intense and find that I can do extra sets and extra weight. The taste of blackcurrant flavour isn't great but it's drinkable and brilliant compared to my old brand. Delivery was prompt, was advised 3-5 days but I got it in 2. I'm very happy with my purchase.
on 10 April 2017
Needed a decent pre train without creatine, this definitely hits the spot. Good pump during training and no crash later on, can't fault it
on 2 December 2016
Good product, the 400g version you can buy is nicer tasting.