on 3 June 2015
This SSD arrived quickly, 3 days after ordering.

I purchased this SSD because my Deskstar 1TB drive was getting really slow.

The drive is really fast, comes with a 3.5 inch to a 2.5 inch adapter bracket and the appropriate screws.

The weird thing is, when I did a CrystalDisk Benchmark I only got about 200 MB/s write and read.
But I really don't care that I'm not getting the full speed, it's already amazingly fast.

I recommend this drive for anyone who wants to do a quick SSD upgrade.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 January 2015
Does the job, probably should have bought a larger size because it was a struggle migrating my os to this SSD with all my files, then I destroyed it and had to start all over because i followed a guide online that said it was "Fine" to not copy the users folder across. Don't listen to that, It lies, it will prevent you from logging in when you boot it!!!
5 Stars because my computer is now RIDICULOUSLY fast and i am highly impressed :D
on 15 September 2017
Installed this in my older, trusty Dell Laptop pc, which has now been given a new lease of life. Thanks Seller, Chris
on 20 September 2017
Used this for my C: drive and boot speed is beserk
on 15 May 2017
very good
on 28 June 2017
Bought this in february 2015. Now is juny 2017 and the drive is dead. Expected it to last longer. I have other older ssds still working.
Probably caused some blue screens but anyway became suddenly dead. SMART check was always ok before dying.
on 29 July 2014
Works perfectly for editing and speeding my overall PC experience, now managed to get my PC boot times down to around 2-5 seconds then im straight to the lock screen!
on 9 October 2015
The best upgrade ever very quick an stable no problems
on 19 September 2014
Great Product - Great Seller
on 28 February 2014
Just as expected my system is now lightning fast and most software launches almost instantly.
The external enclosure with USB3 interface is also very handy to keep the old disk ready if you forgot to copy anything and use it as a backup at the same time.