Customer reviews

50 Ways to Say Goodbye
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.99

on 30 November 2013
Love this song and the music is great I could just listen to it over and over cheers me up if I am down as only music and animals can do.
on 30 March 2016
good
|0Comment|Report abuse
on 6 November 2013
I love happy,cheerful lyrics and songs that you can sing along to.Downloaded to Cloud player and at 99pence what more could you ask for?
on 10 February 2015
Love this song
on 16 August 2013
Love this song first heard it on the radio when travelling in my car, couldn't wait to get home and see if I could download it!
on 17 August 2014
good singalong song
on 14 December 2014
Goo
on 19 July 2012
I ordered this album on the strength of the 'drive by' track. However, there are a number of tracks that get stuck in your head. '50 ways to say goodbye' should be released as their next single! really good album. Neighbours might not like as you find yourself singing along, loudly, and not always in tune!
on 15 December 2012
Love Train and love this song too. Downloading MP3 is a great way to build up my music collection and so easy to do. Would recommend.
on 19 March 2013
I had heard this tune and wanted to listen to the lyrics more closely. The words voiced my feelings and made me laugh. How can a song hit the right feelings that you dare not think. I play it again and again.
One person found this helpful