Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now

on 15 March 2013
Really liked the book, but found it hard to translate the words into actions at times. I tried the technique and found it to work really well. I later discovered there's a DVD showing how to use the techniques and found that to be even better because I could see what was described in the book. I recommend both!
on 16 December 2014
Dr. Karp is always effective.
I follow his simple and immediate tips since my daughter was born 2 years ago and I have an excellent relation with her, most of all because of Dr. Karp techniques to communicate/relate with kids from 0 to 4 y/o.
I strongly recommend to buy this dvd and the other one for new born (The happiest baby on the block).
Books are also very interesting, but in the dvd you see "on the field" what happens and what to do.
on 21 November 2014
American rammell incorporating ideas that you really wouldn't try backed up with some infomercial style reviewers who declare that Harvey Krap's ideas revolutionised their child related world.