Price:£13.65 - £26.88+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on 30 December 2013
I've recently purchased several pairs of running leggings with at least four different product brands amongst them. ASICS are neither the cheapest nor the most expensive .... However, in my opinion they are the best. I would recommend this product.
on 1 February 2014
Good quality, great to run in. Best price that I've found for similar items. Size wise, I'm generally a 30-32 trouser and I went for small.
on 12 December 2013
first time i am using tights for running and they are great. love them
very comfortable, i would definitely recommend them.
on 28 March 2014
Fits like a glove and provides all the support . Fit for purpose. Will definitely get a second pair . !
on 30 June 2014
Bought these tights for my morning runs.very comfortable and a good fit.excellent for running in.
on 15 February 2013
Just started running and they tick all the boxes, recommend to any runner. Good value for money and there are no negatives.
on 16 March 2014
Bought these based on the excellent reviews. Was very disapointed when I wore them for the first time the reflective logo on the front sort of split. It is ugly now.