Customer reviews

2,354
Colour: Assorted Colours|Size: Pack of 24|Change

on 29 March 2016
Must be my luck, but I'm at the 3rd disk and the quality is really not up to what I expected (see image). I would recommend another type of marker, as this one is not that permanent.
review image
on 7 January 2017
Love my Sharpies for odd jobs on my hobbies & projects where no other pens seem to work, write nicely, or survive on the surface!
These say fine tip but fret not, they are the size of a nice felt tip, so you can write fairly small still with letters turning into blobs and without being thin and spidery like a fine liner.
All the colour combinations are a nice added bonus as I am happy to have got the 12 multicoloured pack on a deal for less than the cost of 4 black sharpies... :)
on 4 August 2017
I made the mistake of purchasing a pack of imitation pens from a supermarket for writing in a guest book and was so disappointed. These are great and I really regret not getting the branded ones in the first place. The colours look a little dark when they first come out but they quickly dry and are true to the pretty colours on the lids. Write really well even on coloured card. Recommend!
on 9 October 2016
Really pleased with these. Lovely selection of bright and solid colours. We bought them initially for a friend's 50th birthday party so that guests could write and draw on a white canvas and create an ever lasting memory of her birthday. Their fine point worked well for this purpose. As permanent markers they will be useful for all sorts of craft and household tasks. Delivery was very quick - next day - as we purchased through Amazon Prime, which we are members of.
on 23 November 2014
As always, excellent quality from Sharpie. I write my name on pretty much everything I take out of the house, because I always lose stuff. These tend to make finding stuff again much easier. Sharpie makes by far the best permanent markers from any brand an do do so at an excellent price. I probably have about 20 of these right now and I always buy more because they are so useful. Buy these now if you lose your stuff. Actually, but them anyway because they are cheap and very useful.
on 11 January 2016
These sharpies are very bright, with a good assortment of different colours. I bought them for drawing on glass, and although they didn't work quite so well as I'd hoped (they rubbed off after a short time, and colouring in large sections looked a bit shabby), but I use them for many other things, where they *do* work well. On paper, they will seep through to the other side as could be expected, but if two pieces of paper are stacked they don't mark the other page. I have used them on plastic lunchboxes, card, glass, wood- and they have not yet run out!
on 15 April 2017
Bargain price, perfect for my needs. I am a train ticket inspector and my duties include marking tickets with the date to show that an open ticket has been used. These are of colours unlikely to be matched by the less scrupulous customers who alter my dates and they are also permanent markers so cannot simply be wiped away from a shiny surface.
on 5 January 2016
Brilliant colours, superb coverage for larger areas and ideal for adult colouring books. I have worked my way through a variety of makes of colouring pens before I found these, as I had no idea Sharpie did anything other than the basic black, red and blue markers. The colours are very vivid, but as they are similar to markers, they do seep through to the back of the page so put a plain sheet between the pages. would not be ideal for back to back imaged pages.
on 11 August 2017
Great stuff... Not signing adoring fans breasts, but writing on cardboard boxes... This is more a failing of my life than anything to do with the extremely good sharpies.

They work very well on all sorts of surfaces - i've been using them most recently to mark up keys and they last pretty well on a metal surface
on 9 January 2016
Sharpies are generally pretty expensive for the price and most of the bargain bundles are half full of colours you'll barely use.
Though when my wife said she would like some sharpies I didn't want to disappoint.

Does what you expect, permanent marker magically marks things permanently.
And while they sit in the kitchen draw 99% of the time, it's always useful to have 1 (or 12) close by