on 16 March 2014
Big Screen Size, good features, fantatic coverage of languages and maps. I have just tried UK maps, but assume other Europe Maps will be loaded well. While it looses satellite signals sometime, and takes longer to gain the signal, but works well for my car. Clear instructions, interactive voice instruction for destination also works well... Great product to buy..
on 12 April 2015
Great sat nav! I use this almost on a daily basis as a Lettings Agent. If used consistently it picks up signal quicker than leaving it for a while. It shows your lanes to go in on the motorway and very clear repeating instructions frequently! To input anything is very simple and using the hands free is very good and people I speak to can hear me clearly!
on 13 July 2014
Voice recognition terrible only kept it for Bluetooth hands free phone facility
on 3 June 2013
We've not had a SatNav before so this is our first experience. So far we're really pleased - the screen is a good big size with all the info you could want clearly on it. The directions are also good - very clear both in the audio and on the screen. I liked being able to talk to it too - and it understanding!
on 15 January 2013
My old TT910 has given me sterling service but needed a new Western Europe map which was going to be expensive. As I
hankered after a larger screen and was attracted by the "free maps for life offer" I thought it was better to put the money towards purchasing this model than soldiering on with the 910. I have just returned from a drive through France and Belgium via the Eurotunnel which gave it a good testing. The screen is great and very readable but does occasionally change to a route view just when you want to see a junction view. The lane assistance is brilliant, particularly in cities but also useful on European motorways when it can be easy to land up in the wrong place when motorways divide. I do not find it as friendly as my old 910 or as easily tuneable to my wishes but, to be fair, I'm still going through a learning curve with it and it cost well under half the price of its predecessor. The voice instructions were clear and accurate at all times so I am happy with my purchase and would commend it to others. The only real annoyance is the built-in stand as it means unmounting the whole thing every time I take it out of the car and also makes it bulky in the pocket which negates the benefit of a flat screen. Still, unlike the early TT stands it doesn't droop.
on 11 August 2013
this is my first Sat Nav and it was a present from my wife, I've always thought they were a waste of time but after I got it and used it they are great, not only for clear navigational instructions, but for all the other information you can receive (ie car parks, and points of interest ) love it.
on 1 March 2014
My first sat Nav was a TomTom, and was still working fine but was developing lines across the screen,so I needed to replace it. The new version of what I had was the one I wanted Via135EU, and it was offered with life time maps, I just had to have it, and I am so pleased with the performance.
on 9 August 2013
A soft carrying case could be supplied with it - but isn't! Shame! Otherwise, after you first connect it to your PC (USB cable supplied) to register and for up-dates, a 'cookie' will then remind you when up-dates are available in future. An in-car power adaptor is supplied. Recommended.
on 1 February 2015
Not a bad piece of kit albeit a year or so out of the current technology curve now. The touch screen is a little slow and unresponsive at times but maps are quick to load. Still trying it out and would like to see the advance lane notice in action. Otherwise quite happy with it
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 26 July 2015
Takes me where I want to go but the updates are very tricky and time consuming to do (but maybe that is just me; I am a technophobe). Also the updates spy on you and want you to report everything you have done to the powers that be. However, all round a good product.