on 8 January 2012
Bought the Contour Roam to record myself in my local pool to self video coach my finswimming, and it worked perfectly in this waterproof case mounted on the suction cup holder. Simple and secure to load the camera, large easy to operate on/off slider, and such a choice of contour holders to mount it on either the surroundings or one's underwater equipment. Magic.
on 12 April 2014
I use this case for the ContourRoam 2. Although the camcorder itself is waterproof itself up to a depth of 1 metre, this case supposedly keeps it safe up to 60 metres.

I took it down several metres, and I did not experience any problems with the ContourRoam or the case, so it appears to work perfectly. The ContourRoam locks into the case safely, and is easy to operate once it is in the case.
on 3 March 2014
Originally bought for my diving trip, the cover works perfect and I've tested it on 30 meters depth. Was also thrown around in the boat, no scratches or cracks so far.
on 13 June 2013
This case worked perfectly for us and still isn't too large to carry around. We used it in the water parks in orlando and the footage we've got is excellent. Really pleased with the purchase.
on 1 May 2013
tried it while kiteboarding and scuba diving...really easy to use, floats and excellent footage..it blocks the sound a bit but i guess thats normal
on 4 August 2015
Great case, only problem is it would start recording but would not stop recording. I was going to return it when i looked at the switch and wondered if it was fitted incorrectly. I removed the switch and rotated it 180 degrees and now all is well.
on 7 February 2015
The case is 100% waterproof. There can be a manufacturing defect where the magnet (in the external waterproof switch) has been put in the incorrect way round. It stops the magnet from working the on off of the roam camera. A Simple fix is available from the roam website or Amazon will swap the case for new one.
on 18 July 2015
I am very pleased with this case HOWEVER, the audio once this case is on is terrible and I don't know if it mine is faulty but it doesn't seem to stop recording when I use the slider?
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 May 2013
Great little addition to the camera. Great for scuba diving when your abroad or in any clear water. I will using this item alot
on 10 February 2013
Product as described, had no issues using it.

works as desired and works as it should do.

Thats it really